Adverts yet again

ditchman

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

im not downloading any more free programmes all they seem to do is mess my operating system up

Adblock is very stable. I've had it for years with no problems. No ads here, on YouTube or anywhere else.

On 31/05/2020 at 21:02, 7daysinaweek said:

Hi Ditchy

I have been using ADBLOCK for years, never see any ads on any sites, its free, just google it and download to your computer.

atb

7diaw

Yep, brilliant, just checked on the icon above my screen and it has blocked five already on here.

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

im not downloading any more free programmes all they seem to do is mess my operating system up

Opera browser has a built in adblocker. You just have to activate it. Free VPN too. You can disguise the fact you're from Norfolk.

Edited by Mr_Nobody

3 hours ago, B725 said:

After a long time the unwanted ad's are back with a vengeance I have just put ad blocker on the phone but you shouldn't have to, they are a dam nuisance. 

last week they were trying to sell me an ORC..................give us a break what the **** do i want an ORC for..............

the "earwax ads are back again..............this time its some laughing city boy pouring stuff in his lughole

When you get blocked by a site (such as a newspaper article someone has linked to that you might want to read) because you are using adblock plus, simply copy the url and paste it into an incognito window, there will be one or two ads but at least it is your choice