BestFoxCall

steve_b_wales

The above company have a great offer for a fox caller (similar to the Tenterfield whistle) which all proceeds go to NHSS (charity for the NHS) all you do is text NHSS to 70085 (which costs £3:00 plus your mobile provider charge -mine is 12p) and then take a screenshot of the automated reply and send it to Bestfoxcall for the code number. You'll receive the caller post free.

Go onto their Facebook page for more details.

Bit of polystyrene on the truck window or a handy beer bottle is a killer. Used it both here and in the USA for coyotes.  Dampen the poly and then stroke the glass, hard for a loud and soft for just audible. I have five or six different calls, mouth and electric but still prefer the poly.  My Buttelo is also effective.

53 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Bit of polystyrene on the truck window or a handy beer bottle is a killer. Used it both here and in the USA for coyotes.  Dampen the poly and then stroke the glass, hard for a loud and soft for just audible. I have five or six different calls, mouth and electric but still prefer the poly.  My Buttelo is also effective.

I agree. I've got loads of calls, handmade and purchased. Still a good idea for the charity though, and the original BestFoxcall is around £13:00.