iPhone 8 Plus problem

countryman

I am hoping someone can help me with my iPhone, all my contacts have disappeared from the phone, I have looked up on the internet and it seems to be something to do with I cloud, I have tried what was said switching off etc but nothing, all so when I was inside and my phone rang my I pad would all so ring so you could take the call on that , now that has stoped as well. Any ideas how to get them back much appreciated.

chris

Try going to settings on your phone, then tap iCloud, find contacts, then turn it off if it’s on and then back on again or if it’s off turn it back on. If the iCloud asks you to replace your iphone contacts with iCloud contents, select delete from my iphone. Your contacts should then be back again.

Or, recover from your iTunes back up...

2 hours ago, Surfer said:

Are you signed into them ?check in your settings it will ask for Apple ID username and password 

I am unable to sign in , I managed to do a live chat with Apple and they don’t know what’s wrong, they have told me to make an appointment at my local Apple store. I would love to know how all my contacts can disappear over night.

4 minutes ago, countryman said:

I am unable to sign in , I managed to do a live chat with Apple and they don’t know what’s wrong, they have told me to make an appointment at my local Apple store. I would love to know how all my contacts can disappear over night.

Sorry I cannot be of anymore help,time for the experts at the shop who will make it look easy