Cars Damaged

Stimo22

Today had our first clay shoot after the lock down, and had a good morning until we got back to the cars. Some moron had run a key up several of the cars, one top of the range Merc estate had it full lenght of car. One young lad had his pride and joy damaged and he was watching not shooting.

What was the point of that 

9 minutes ago, Stimo22 said:

Today had our first clay shoot after the lock down, and had a good morning until we got back to the cars. Some moron had run a key up several of the cars, one top of the range Merc estate had it full lenght of car. One young lad had his pride and joy damaged and he was watching not shooting.

What was the point of that 

Scumbags mate. where was this? any CCTV in the area? this **** makes my blood boil! really does. you have a great day back at the clays ruined but some ****

Selfish people do irrational pointless things, probably a local, who got used to the quiet in the lockdown woke up today in a bad temper and took it out on your cars. Very sorry to hear of this, and all you can realistically do is contact the p[olice. Dont expect much help but you never know they do come up with results some times but its rare.

23 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, more like a disgruntled neighbour who have a problem with the noise or just do not want the people shooting, 

I was down at my local club last week and some clowns overnight smashed up 100's of clays, some traps, put the windows through on the portakabin, ripped up the DTL position markers along with throwing 1000's of empties all over the ground. The same was said about that.

1 minute ago, Taileron said:

I was down at my local club last week and some clowns overnight smashed up 100's of clays, some traps, put the windows through on the portakabin, ripped up the DTL position markers along with throwing 1000's of empties all over the ground. The same was said about that.

Hello, there's a lot going on like this not just clay clubs, a chap I know had his caravan wrecked by vandels on his small holding just out side a vale town, I would recommend the club put up some of those night cameras

1 minute ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, there's a lot going on like this not just clay clubs, a chap I know had his caravan wrecked by vandels on his small holding just out side a vale town, I would recommend the club put up some of those night cameras

Funny you say that, as it's precisely what they are going to do. Its going to cost them quite a bit but hopefully should stop the vandalism.

1 minute ago, Taileron said:

Funny you say that, as it's precisely what they are going to do. Its going to cost them quite a bit but hopefully should stop the vandalism.

Hello,  why not a few of those day/night wild life cameras in camo, I don't think signs CCTV in operation will stop people determined to stop shooting, oh and you could get a small container and weld the best way to secure doors 

We had another shoot today and put out a couple of trail cams and got no further damage. Moved most of the cars into a field so they were safe. Only a small village nearby and not many new residents so not sure who we have upset as we have been in same place since 1984

On 14/06/2020 at 12:07, Stimo22 said:

We had another shoot today and put out a couple of trail cams and got no further damage. Moved most of the cars into a field so they were safe. Only a small village nearby and not many new residents so not sure who we have upset as we have been in same place since 1984

Hello, I would bet on a village new resident if you have had no problem before, let's hope all's well in future