Browning Midas Titanium choke

stevewall968

1 hour ago, stevewall968 said:

Looking for a 1/2 Invector Plus Titanium choke for my Ultra XS Prestige.Extended version with gold band, made by Briley  PM me if you have one or know of someone with one that they are looking to sell.

Steve

I just bought a new from Browning for £55.00 through my local gunsmith ...

Avalon guns have them on their website for £120 a pop. If I can’t find a used one then I might be forced to go down that route.

The ones advertised on Chris Potters site are not the same as the one that I’m after.

Steve

Edited by stevewall968

5 hours ago, stevewall968 said:

Yes it’s for a Browning Ultra XS Prestige Titanium model gun and I am looking for a BrowningTitanium INV+ choke.

👍Steve

If I'm not wrong they are the same midas chokes that are in the XS range. ..

Just one other thought are your chokes silver with gold rings or black and gold..?

Edited by gamekeeper1960

Gamekeeper, I’m no expert but looking at Avalon’s website the Older XS model did use Midas INV + chokes but they are made of steel, not Titanium. On reflection I don’t think I should have used the word MIDAS in my wanted ad, I am after a Titanium INV+.

They are silver with a gold band on the top.

Thanks for the feedback👍👍

Steve

Edited by stevewall968

13 hours ago, stevewall968 said:

I thought that was the case👍. At the moment I am using 1/2 and 3/4 and was looking to have a half choke in each barrel. Given the cost of the Briley Titanium items, unless I can find one second hand, I might just have to stick with what I’ve got. 😀

Unless you feel that combination is affecting your scores I'd stick with it . ..👍