• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Whats he actually offended by ?
Was he that discriminated against it stopped him from becoming F1 champion multiple times ?
Did it stop him becoming a multimillionaire ?

I dont seem to remember him being so offended about the whole thing last year, or the year before...

A cynic might think hes just jumping on the latest bandwagon to raise his profile , so he can earn even more money from more sponsors ?
Surely not ?

No doubt hes writing million £ cheques to further black educational projects here there and everywhere no ?

If he was, we would be well aware because it would be everywhere to gain him even more publicity!

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Some people find it virtually impossible, although it is of course possible, as is bleaching your skin, but only an idiot would suggest someone should to appease other people, same with someone ginger, should they have to dye their hair to stop people calling them names, the list is endless. My point is, is or was Lewis Hamilton anymore victimised or disadvantaged than anyone else, I would argue no.

ginger people should have the common decency to shave their heads , dont they realise that ginger is offensive to us normal people . they also smell of wee.

hamilton is a spoiled tart , that takes every opportunity to get himself noticed , no matter how much of a knob it makes him look.

for clarity .

hardly any gingers were harmed during the typing of this post.

4 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

If he was, we would be well aware because it would be everywhere to gain him even more publicity!

dave nailed it :good:.