A1 decoys great service.

1 hour ago, Centrepin said:

Every time I order anything, they say it's no longer valid. Its only. 05p in the pound anyway.

Check evil bay shop. Ordered some stealth cammo 1 m x 1.5m from them via eBay £1 a piece cheaper  than their online shop ??. Had an idea to fold it over stich it down the sides to make a fly proof bag .

10 hours ago, Lowrie59 said:

Just bought flocked crow decoys off them...brilliant decoys worked a treat....fast delivery as well.

I use their flocked crows, very good, I bought 6, far better than the one and a Jackdaw my son bought from elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Outlander said:

Better than nothing though surely!!!

Yes, but despite several orders, its always refused at the checkout so I've never had it.

16 minutes ago, Centrepin said:

Yes, but despite several orders, its always refused at the checkout so I've never had it.

Are you sure that you're using the correct and latest PW discount code ?

OB

10 hours ago, Lowrie59 said:

Just bought flocked crow decoys off them...brilliant decoys worked a treat....fast delivery as well.

Mine arrived yesterday they look great cant wait to get them out. got mine off the Ebay shop as they were a quid or two cheaper than the website. 

Yes bought a magnet off A1 recently no problems, also I’d like to give a shout out to AA decoys. They say you should judge a business on how they deal with problems, well I ordered a flapper off them and it arrived a couple of Saturdays ago however after the initial try out it refused to work. Sent off a email to aa Saturday tea time , had Andy on the phone that very evening. He was most helpful and said to return it and he would send me another and throw in a extra battery for the inconvenience. So he was as good as his word and I’ve now got my new flapper and two batteries, so top marks to Andy from Aa decoys!