Moles AAhhhhhhhhhh

ditchman

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its already been done ...think the link was page 4 maybe...............he must have had a mole problem.......i know its only a cartoon....but alot of it is true.......

I love his comment, "strangely enough I had never shot a 12 bore shotgun before"

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, impala59 said:

Sorry for doubling up, been laid up for past couple of weeks with impacted pelvis and banned from pc/phone/tablet etc, even missed the holts sale🤥

JC does make me laugh though, even though it hurts to do so!

ouch..........did you fall off a motorbike....whatever ...sounds bloody painful

Nothing so glamorous I’m afraid 😟 I stepped off a bus that I had not noticed had raised its nsf airbag so instead of a 12” step down it was about 18” and I landed straight legged on my heel, hurt like hell though.

thanks for concern and pm TC

23 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Glad it is on the mend, are you available for quick response mole clearing?:whistling:

I have no experience of mole removal save having one surgically removed for biopsy a few years back, that doc was super efficient and left no trace. It seems that ditchy has a super mole maybe under the protection of special branch

5 minutes ago, impala59 said:

I have no experience of mole removal save having one surgically removed for biopsy a few years back, that doc was super efficient and left no trace. It seems that ditchy has a super mole maybe under the protection of special branch

Well then you are one up on the Norfolkian!:lol:

44 minutes ago, dead eye alan said:

What you messin about at Simon you should have had this done and dusted by now, its only a little old mole, hope its not too much red to blame for your poor response to a simple problem. 😎

dont you get on at me....................i bought the last 2 poxy mickey mouse traps around here...........all my mates traps are in use....and amazon wont deliver my killer puntange traps till bloody wednesday

so dont givfe me any more bloody hassel....ive got enuff problems with these bloody moles never mind you kicking off...:big_boss::crazy:

20 minutes ago, B725 said:

Can't you utilise your chainsaw to smoke them out then dispatch them with the spear and jackson. 

cant and wont..............its like running pheasants over during the shooting season.....not sporting..........i want the thrill of the hunt to coarse thro my veins once more

5 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

I would assume from your present confuddled situation that the clock has taken a back seat for the present? I can fully understand if that is the case as you certainly have bigger fish to fry.

the clock is under cover.and awaiting my attention..............at present to fill the many hours of boredom which i suffer from...i am building a shooting table.....................so i can shoot this bloody rat i have that visits me when i put the bird food down..........have already shot one...........

christ i need to get into pest control..................bloody moles....bloody rats.........god what next

Edited by ditchman

I hadn't looked at this thread since it was on its second page, so at seeing it was now stretching to 8 I thought I would have a browse while having lunch.

Sat here tittering like a school girl with the missus asking, ' is it that ditchman making you laugh again' 

😂

'Something like that' I replied.

Best of luck with those militant mole's mate 👍

Edited by Farmboy91
Spelling

On 13/06/2020 at 17:48, Old farrier said:

No ask any mole catchers there fickle critters 🙄

always move with the rising moon and the rising tides 😊

Where’s you bin did you have a sickie on the mole catching day at school 

my bin is on the pavement as its bin day

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

dont you get on at me....................i bought the last 2 poxy mickey mouse traps around here...........all my mates traps are in use....and amazon wont deliver my killer puntange traps till bloody wednesday

so dont givfe me any more bloody hassel....ive got enuff problems with these bloody moles never mind you kicking off...:big_boss::crazy:

I may have one or two in the shed .... traps that is.... I think I have your address somewhere but pm me and I will put them in the post..... posthaste like.  Not sure if they got thrown away but they are proper traps.

16 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I may have one or two in the shed .... traps that is.... I think I have your address somewhere but pm me and I will put them in the post..... posthaste like.  Not sure if they got thrown away but they are proper traps.

nev...........kind offer.........ive got me puntange traps coming from amazon on wednesday so i should be well sorted......those other ones ive got are useless ...havnt even bothered to put them back in the ground...

now how is that for a reply instead of a....."LIKE"....:lol:

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

cant and wont..............its like running pheasants over during the shooting season.....not sporting..........i want the thrill of the hunt to coarse thro my veins once more

the clock is under cover.and awaiting my attention..............at present to fill the many hours of boredom which i suffer from...i am building a shooting table.....................so i can shoot this bloody rat i have that visits me when i put the bird food down..........have already shot one...........

christ i need to get into pest control..................bloody moles....bloody rats.........god what next

A tree rat in the roof space.

No , let us not tempt fate!

At least the clock is safe.

Look forward to seeing the shooting table. Will it be a mobile one so can be moved to different locations for the purpose of 'targeted extermination?'

depositphotos_266865482-stock-photo-artillery-anti-tank-gun-of 2_opt.jpg

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

nev...........kind offer.........ive got me puntange traps coming from amazon on wednesday so i should be well sorted......those other ones ive got are useless ...havnt even bothered to put them back in the ground...

now how is that for a reply instead of a....."LIKE"....

Great, couldn't find them anyway but know they are there....know the feeling?   I agree with Teal and y'alll about the like button but watching it's use on the Shooters Forum it does save  some space on the system and that was my main idea.   Used correctly it is another tool in the arsenal.  Greengrass posts some mazing pictures for instance and I would just LIKE to say I approve and enjoy but if I have to type this out I have to really 'quote' and that involves the pictures etc etc. 

Back to the traps I have they are the old fashioned scissor traps but good strong construction.  Best of luck with your efforts.  I have a friend, dairy farmer and they zero graze so have many acres of grass and he IS paranoid about moles and must have twenty or thirty traps set about the place all with either a white plastic bucket or a traffic cone alongside.

8 minutes ago, ninjaferret said:

Even if your not catching those traps are better in the ground, you never know mate.

6 times they have been set off........and have bits of fur ..............they are not man enuff....and have proberly wounded a couple of them.....which is not humane even if they are moles......i need a postive kill to wipe these garden terrorists out........

3 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Got to agree never caught a mole in a trap on the work bench 😊👍

they are in the bin now...............