Moles AAhhhhhhhhhh

ditchman

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, ditchman said:

yeah ...i watch mystic britain for one reason

i usually stick to the rule "never eat anything you cant spell"..........but i will make an exception in this instance

You shouldn’t have too much difficulty with M O L E. 

There are very popular videos from the USA entitled ‘Catch and cook’. You could get monetized if you did some of those.

Edited by JDog

23 minutes ago, JDog said:

You shouldn’t have too much difficulty with M O L E. 

There are very popular videos from the USA entitled ‘Catch and cook’. You could get monetized if you did some of those.

i have heard they taste very bitter,...........

i have left all the margins of the garden to grow...all very grassy......and i now have frogs jumping all over the place in the rain

29 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

well i reckon the moles have sabataged the amazon van and holding the driver hostage

DISASTER.........................

there is a problem............trouble at mill......Amazon have informed me delivery is now delayed to the 27th.............jeeeses wept.......there's going to be nothing left :bye2:

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

there is a problem............trouble at mill......Amazon have informed me delivery is now delayed to the 27th.............jeeeses wept.......there's going to be nothing left :bye2:

Oh no !!!!.

Don't dispair yet I've had those messages . Stuff came next day. Fingers crossed.

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

I refer you to post no. 6.

Not very useful now, I know, but you should have taken Walker570 up on his kind offer :whistling:

Would be done and dusted by now and then we could all go back to whatever we were doing instead of anticipating the next installment and you could carry on with er ...........what was it, been so long I cannot even remember what your next project is.

OB

24 minutes ago, ditchman said:

there is a problem............trouble at mill......Amazon have informed me delivery is now delayed to the 27th.............jeeeses wept.......there's going to be nothing left 

Is that the Mole Sanctaury? Playground/Assault Course?

23 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

Not very useful now, I know, but you should have taken Walker570 up on his kind offer :whistling:

Would be done and dusted by now and then we could all go back to whatever we were doing instead of anticipating the next installment and you could carry on with er ...........what was it, been so long I cannot even remember what your next project is.

OB

im halfway thro doing the shooting table ..............but im so depressed i have stopped

Time for the ANFO ditchy. The garden is nearly gone anyway so finish it off, kill the mole and turn all the soil ready to start again. 1kg nitrogen fertiliser, 60 ml fuel oil, give it a good mix and pack it down the runs, detonate and BOOM. Au revoir monsieur mole. Job done. This warm damp weather at the minute you'll have a decent lawn again by autumn. 

3 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

Time for the ANFO ditchy. The garden is nearly gone anyway so finish it off, kill the mole and turn all the soil ready to start again. 1kg nitrogen fertiliser, 60 ml fuel oil, give it a good mix and pack it down the runs, detonate and BOOM. Au revoir monsieur mole. Job done. This warm damp weather at the minute you'll have a decent lawn again by autumn. 

What do you suggest as a detonator?