Moles AAhhhhhhhhhh

ditchman

2 minutes ago, kenholland said:

I think we need crowd funding , I will have a word with boris , failing that I will give trump a bell , once this is sorted , I will order some plastic turf , this man has gone through enough.

i will prevail.............im finding it difficult....i must just hang on until my new arms supplier comes thro with the goods.........

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, fandango said:

Have figured out yet if it’s a male or female mole ????

easy way to tell is:- if the moles hills go in a straight line,,, it’s a male ..... if there all over the place it’s a female 

bit like a bloke going to shop in the supermarket and a woman shopping in the supermarket 😁😁👍

Other way round mate. Female straight line ,looking for food. Male all over the place looking for the female's tunnels.

3 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Don't ask that question or this could run to another 50 pages

"A mole too far "......(ww2 histricle)

"A mole for all seasons"  (Historical)

the Vatican have produced a film called ................"holy moly......."

Do they do a true life category ?

Just thought who could help you, Charlie Dimmock, she doesn't like moles. She's the one you need, have you seen her push a wheelbarrow ?

Or where's that large sized girl you go on about ? Where's she when you need her ?

You could sell it as a franchise to autumn watch or have your own pay per view channel. 

Get the bookies in on it to place bets on the biggest hill or total number, what hour the first one appears in. 

T shirts, signed mole pics (paw prints perhaps?) Sponsor a mole. Think of the money.....

I have visions of him retreating to his shed, A-team music blaring and knocking up some medieval device to dispatch the mole in true ditchy fashion. Maybe one of those massive crossbows or something. 

On a serious (ish) note,I'm surprised those poontang traps haven't arrived yet.

5 minutes ago, GingerCat said:

I have visions of him retreating to his shed, A-team music blaring and knocking up some medieval device to dispatch the mole in true ditchy fashion. Maybe one of those massive crossbows or something. 

On a serious (ish) note,I'm surprised those poontang traps haven't arrived yet.

Amazon contacted me and said the delivery date is now 27th june...................bahhhhh...........have already paid for them  could have got them from elsewhere

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

The great escape from cantley castle 

starring ditch mc queen 

To late 

although I’m beginning to think he’s got 

gophers 🤭🙄

Which part of his body ? Can be painful.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

what catogory would that go in at the Cannes film festival ?

Hadn't there used to be an 'underground' categpry.

18 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

I am sure the Blighter will be in the bag before the end of the weekend Ditchy.

Did the trap arrive from Walker?

no not yet............when it does i will set it in one of the deep runs..(about 8" down)....there are fewer surface runs now but bigger mole hills....i have been advised there may be as many as 5 moles ...........

i have recieved a PM from one of our boys who is a professional at this game...offering to sort my problem out....which i think was a very kind offer cause the folk on here are like that.....i declined in this instance...as me and this wretched mole thing is now personal and i am determined to sort it out myself....

so as soon as we get the kit to do the job the better...as this thread is starting to wear me down as well....:lol: