Moles AAhhhhhhhhhh

ditchman

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you look at those puntange traps when set the gap does not look wide enough for a big fat mole to get through, but they obviously do and from the videos I have watched they catch well, shame there’s no moles left to try them out on.

3 hours ago, old'un said:

When you look at those puntange traps when set the gap does not look wide enough for a big fat mole to get through, but they obviously do and from the videos I have watched they catch well, shame there’s no moles left to try them out on.

they only need to get their head in....and then it closes around the neck and the spine........

42 minutes ago, GingerCat said:

all this giggling at ditchy has come back to haunt me in the form of a new series of mole hills. Traps set this evening. Looking like 1 mole only  fingers crossed its soon caught. 

i feel your pain bruv............:unhappy:

On 24/06/2020 at 22:08, GingerCat said:

all this giggling at ditchy has come back to haunt me in the form of a new series of mole hills. Traps set this evening. Looking like 1 mole only  fingers crossed its soon caught. 

dont forget to tell us the story although ditchy shown you the way

Now, of course, we are left with the burning question.

What are you using that poor solitary moleskin for?

I am assuming that you have carefully skinned the poor devil and preserved it with some secret potion known only to you and a few dozen Norfolk crones.

Will it fit your smallest article?

53 minutes ago, amateur said:

I am assuming that you have carefully skinned the poor devil and preserved it with some secret potion known only to you and a few dozen Norfolk crones.

It wouldn't even fit his smallest testicle!:w00t:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

16 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I wont even fit his smallest testicle!:w00t:

16 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I wouldn't know!???

You appear to have some knowledge 😂

Now you have edited it and spoiled the joke 😪

Edited by amateur

6 hours ago, amateur said:

sporran possibly    tobacco pouch   the list could be endless   ditchy needs some inspiration please help     fly tying  the norm  

Sorry forgot to add this was an article in my local paper about a MOP complaining about the moles and how disgraceful it was and how its going to affect children who see it and how they will be traumatised forever.

Farmer was very pleased with the mole catcher but the NFU are looking into the complaint!

On 01/07/2020 at 14:21, ratchers said:

Sorry forgot to add this was an article in my local paper about a MOP complaining about the moles and how disgraceful it was and how its going to affect children who see it and how they will be traumatised forever.

Farmer was very pleased with the mole catcher but the NFU are looking into the complaint!

We've always done that haven't we? I mean gamekeepers hang out the likes of dead corvids, mole men hang out moles. What an utter nonsense. If my daughters saw this they'd say something along the lines of...."Good job done there...." 

The kids need educating !!     

I'd be very interested in the NFU's findings.