Moles AAhhhhhhhhhh

ditchman

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i heard the trap go off...it was about 12.15 last night...i sleep with the windows open...and i heard a "GED-ANCK..".... it was the trap springing and it jumped up and hit the bottom of the steel cover plate...................i smiled and fell into a blissful sleep.............

Well if you had gone straight out and reset it you could have had a second one by now!

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trap re-set.............and have filled a couple of molehills in where the last one was caught.........think im making headway after a slow start..........

to be fair i have one trap and 20 different places i could set it....so the odds are against me.....when i get the other traps the odds will change in my favour...

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

breaking news.---...--.-....--.-.-.-....--.-.-.---.--.-.--.-.--

BREAKING NEWS-.--.----.--.-..-.-.--.-.-.--.

I sent this to Bletchley, but, alas, even they could not decipher your unconventional fist

Absolutely cock a hoop Simon.  I had confidence in that trap but the pin did need a bit of polishing which I know your good at.  I told you it does not take prisoners. Now lets see another because bet there is more than just the one.

Didn't log on until now because we had our own emergency here in the village and as I reported we lost a good countryman this morning.

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well if you had gone straight out and reset it you could have had a second one by now!

GAWD I'm glad I never had you as a boss.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Absolutely cock a hoop Simon.  I had confidence in that trap but the pin did need a bit of polishing which I know your good at.  I told you it does not take prisoners. Now lets see another because bet there is more than just the one.

Didn't log on until now because we had our own emergency here in the village and as I reported we lost a good countryman this morning.

GAWD I'm glad I never had you as a boss.

But what about the operator???

Oh I say sir , very well done sir , and I hope you don't mind me saying that perhaps the mole just died of old age sir 😊.

Well done , but can you get your finger out now please , and get the rest sorted 😆.