Moles AAhhhhhhhhhh

ditchman

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Your education was sadly lacking then.

ask him if he knows who "Blakes 7"...was.................

i had a bird like Servalan in Scarbourgh..once........then i met 5 years later she was working on a train in first class as a steward...still the same .............fit:wub:

Edited by ditchman

20 minutes ago, ditchman said:

ask him if he knows who "Blakes 7"...was.................

i had a bird like Servalan in Scarbourgh..once........then i met 5 years later she was working on a train in first class as a steward...still the same .............fit

18 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Gordon Bennett again.

Low budget sci fi filler programme from the BBC that somehow achieved cult status!:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Diver One said:

Vogon poetry is going to come as a bit of a culture shock then!

A yes it is coming back to me now!

Can just recall Blakes 7 , 'now Space 1999 I used to love.' There were plenty of others along the way. Monty Pythons Flying Circus' was my favourite.

'The Moley grail' :lol:

Maybe the the the 'Holy hand grenade of Antioch' would have been helpful Ditchy!

it has now been 24 hrs without any movement..........no surface runs ......extra spoil being pushed up the heaps ...nothing..............

i shall fill 5 molehills in back down the hole with the hose...then 1 of 2 things will happen

1. nothing
  2. the mole will clear the gallery

if its 2 i shall continue trapping......................

still cant accept 1 mole has done all this damage..........

11 minutes ago, ditchman said:

it has now been 24 hrs without any movement..........no surface runs ......extra spoil being pushed up the heaps ...nothing..............

i shall fill 5 molehills in back down the hole with the hose...then 1 of 2 things will happen

1. nothing

Holy Moly, Its a good thing you havnt got a full team in there ditchman.

Edited by la bala

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

1. nothing

youd be amazed how much damage a mole can do , it took me quite some time to trap one that was wrecking a block paved drive (unbelievable but true) , i couldnt even use talunex as it was so close to the bungalow.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

youd be amazed how much damage a mole can do , it took me quite some time to trap one that was wrecking a block paved drive (unbelievable but true) , i couldnt even use talunex as it was so close to the bungalow.

Did it actually lift any of the block pavers Mel?

6 hours ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Did it actually lift any of the block pavers Mel?

Yes , you could see the run as perfectly as you can see a surface run on grass . I just couldn't believe that a mole could work it's way through a hardcore base but it did. 

It's a long sad story , but she ended up buying her gardener a ride on lawn mower after he'd had a heart attack , but her massive lawn was so riddled with mole runs , she was worried that the lawn would collapse under the lawn mower . I trapped moles in her garden every week for years , until I finally managed to get permission to gas a few acres of scrub next door.

still no mole activity....got my fingers crossed.............

the new mole traps arrived this morning "French Puntange"..........i will post up some pics later as i have to fettle them and put a retaining wire on all of them.........started filling in the mole hills........

i find the hole in the mound then turn the hose on and bit by bit the mound turns into slurry and flows back down the galleries...so all im left with is some yellow grass which will soon green up ...and there wont be any cave-ins...will post some pics later ...as im getting a Tandori ready for tomorrow and stuff

:good:

looks like it was "El Lobo-Molo"

so it looks like we can close this thread down................atb:good:

el lobo molo 001tn_.JPG

el lobo molo 002tn_.JPG

el lobo molo 003tn_.JPG

el lobo molo 004tn_.JPG

el lobo molo 005tn_.JPG

el lobo molo 006tn_.JPG

el lobo molo 007tn_.JPG

Edited by ditchman

37 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Wait until the tides change and the moon moves into the quarter and then we shall see 😂😂😂😊

keep takin the pills boi ..:lol:

1 hour ago, amateur said:

You should have left the holes and put a little flag in them, then you could have played pitch and putt

"mole in one " ...eh