Moles AAhhhhhhhhhh

ditchman

14 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

It's all fun and games now , just wait until back doors start getting smashed in , and ditchie is on the naughty step again .

I'm surprised that he hasn't built a mobile mole slaughtering machine yet , with whirling blades , steam , and lightning bolts.

if i go again it is forever................ive used up all my points / warnings / banns.........................thats it............i just cant understand why folk hate me so much.......i have offended no-one

this and the clock thread will proberly be my last..........

Edited by ditchman

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ditchman said:

if i go again it is forever................ive used up all my points / warnings / banns.........................thats it............i just cant understand why folk hate me so much.......i have offended 

Note to self . Don't lead Simon down the naughty route.👍.

5 minutes ago, la bala said:

Has anyone mentioned chainsaw running rich, and piece of pipe. It worked for me moons ago. I dont know the legalities now.

all my stuff is sthil now so that idea is pointless.............when i run out of golden virginia i suck on the exhaust...

5 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

No way this is the best thread for ages 😂😂👍

you lot are mean to me....................do any of you relise what it is like to have "mole infestation"........................

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ...TELL ME:big_boss:

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

you lot are mean to me....................do any of you relise what it is like to have "mole infestation"........................

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ...TELL ME:big_boss:

We've all had moles , and they're really really really easy to trap . They just appear to be your kryptonite  😅.

My record for trapping a mole , as about 1.5 seconds ,  true 😊.

32 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

We've all had moles , and they're really really really easy to trap . They just appear to be your kryptonite  😅.

My record for trapping a mole , as about 1.5 seconds ,  true 😊.

well bully for you..............as i dont have access to a continuos flight auger piling mahine .....RDX....AMFO................i will contiue in my own pathetic way..

Now don't laugh Ditchie but have you tried wrapping a big lob worm around the release tab of the trap or at least rubbing it in squashed lob worm remains.  Scent is the main problem with moles. They live in permanent darkness but their scenting ability is amazing. Unlike others I am trying to be helpful so don't swear at me.   A lob worm could be held on the release tab by tying it on with some fishing line.  Worth a crack.  chop some worms up in there as well.

4 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Now don't laugh Ditchie but have you tried wrapping a big lob worm around the release tab of the trap or at least rubbing it in squashed lob worm remains.  Scent is the main problem with moles. They live in permanent darkness but their scenting ability is amazing. Unlike others I am trying to be helpful so don't swear at me.   A lob worm could be held on the release tab by tying it on with some fishing line.  Worth a crack.  chop some worms up in there as well.

Nev ...dear boy....................life is too short to spend time tying worms up in knots.....i do really appriciate the interest you are showing....but tying worms is not for me in this instance

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Xxxx the rest , and the moles they rode into town on 😊.

thank you for that....it has lifted my spirits no end

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Nev ...dear boy....................life is too short to spend time tying worms up in knots.....i do really appriciate the interest you are showing....but tying worms is not for me in this instance

thank you for that....it has lifted my spirits no end

Well a worm with a bit of  poison   On it works  
so perhaps dropping a wriggling worm into the tunnel on the opposite side of the trap maybe work 🤔

I mean you don’t go fishing without bait 🤭Well maybe in Norfolk 😂😂

im getting board writing the same old stuff.................i rekon these traps are mickey mouse...ok they cost £2.99 each at acle hardware...that was all that was availble...

anyways....just checked the traps on the feeding runs.........one had gone off.....lifted it .....NAFF all...as usual....just reset it for the crac............i have ordered up a set of poontang traps...and my mate is bringing some old mole scissor traps....the type you need a hand like a fiddler crab to cock open...........

5 bloody times these traps have gone off.....yes 5.....

them moles are going to larf themselves to death......talking about that old leg gasser up top............

i hate moles

20 minutes ago, ditchman said:

im getting board writing the same old stuff.................i rekon these traps are mickey mouse...ok they cost £2.99 each at acle hardware...that was all that was availble...

anyways....just checked the traps on the feeding runs.........one had gone off.....lifted it .....NAFF all...as usual....just reset it for the crac............i have ordered up a set of poontang traps...and my mate is bringing some old mole scissor traps....the type you need a hand like a fiddler crab to cock open...........

5 bloody times these traps have gone off.....yes 5.....

them moles are going to larf themselves to death......talking about that old leg gasser up top............

i hate moles

Well there in the right place 

😊😊👍

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

I have a whole load of Poontang traps and have yet to catch one. 

These are in the wrong place 😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Well there in the right place 

😊😊👍

These are in the wrong place 😂😂😂😂

i like your style....the cut of your jib......(not in a sexual way)............short ...to the point.....and correct

10 minutes ago, oowee said:

I have a whole load of Poontang traps and have yet to catch one. 

how many have you got and do you want to sell them..............

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i like your style....the cut of your jib......(not in a sexual way)............short ...to the point.....and correct

how many have you got and do you want to sell them..............

I have half a dozen and have paid the Mendip Mole man (https://mendipmolecatcher.co.uk/) the last three times at £75 for the first and £25 each one after. Having read your thread I am inspired to try again, next time we get one in. 🙂