Moles AAhhhhhhhhhh

ditchman

5 hours ago, oowee said:

I have half a dozen and have paid the Mendip Mole man (https://mendipmolecatcher.co.uk/) the last three times at £75 for the first and £25 each one after. Having read your thread I am inspired to try again, next time we get one in. 🙂 

thats pricy. My local mole man charged 30 quid set up and tenner a mole there after. After3 days of no moles he would go. He got 2 on 10 hours. 

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, GingerCat said:

thats pricy. My local mole man charged 30 quid set up and tenner a mole there after. After3 days of no moles he would go. He got 2 on 10 hours. 

Oowee lives in a posher area 😊👍

the price goes up as soon as they lower the drawbridge and raise the portcullis to his castle 😂😊

well its official...............im pathetic.........

just checked the traps ...nuttin..............i was bending down having a gander...and i saw some digging movement in one of the tunnels....quick as a flash my hand went for the spade .......AND STOPPED.:w00t:

last time i tried to dig one out all i was left with was a bloody gret hole and a picture in my mind of a wriggling little black furry bottom disapearing down one of the galleries.............

anyway ........i kidded myself ...its not sporting to dig them out and smack them with a spear&jackson #6..............its like running a pheasant over during the season on the road.....

i have the poontang traps on order....what can go wrong

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

just checked the traps ...nuttin..............i was bending down having a gander...and i saw some digging movement in one of the tunnels....quick as a flash my hand went for the spade .......AND STOPPED.:w00t:

last time i tried to dig one out all i was left with was a bloody gret hole and a picture in my mind of a wriggling little black furry bottom disapearing down one of the galleries.............

anyway ........i kidded myself ...its not sporting to dig them out and smack them with a spear&jackson #6..............its like running a pheasant over during the season on the road.....

i have the poontang traps on order....what can go wrong

A true sporting gentleman 😊👍

It’s all about the challenge of the hunt 

are you wearing your red coat 

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

very funny......................

camoflage.........

Nooooo 

this is where you going wrong 😂

there blinded by the bright coat so you’re going to become invisible 🙄

especialy when you’re adopting the one legged stork stance 

get a grip man these things need preparation and cunning 😊

cunning is not what we are known for in norfolk...............preparation usually takes place ..............

1. flat on your back with your eyes closed
  2. or several hours down the pub

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

just checked the traps ...nuttin..............i was bending down having a gander...and i saw some digging movement in one of the tunnels....quick as a flash my hand went for the spade .......AND STOPPED.

where was the beretta? 28gram 7's work extreemly well

should always have it with you when checking the traps, tread gently, wait for the 3rd push of soil

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And word reaches me from Kent of a special Mole catching device!:D

Ditchman readies his team!

quorn-hunt-hunting-england-uk-uk-english-horse-BGA51Y.jpg

Dave, you promised me that you wouldn't tell him that my daughter's cat caught 5 moles this week. Oops, done it now.

Do you want to borrow a cat Simon ? :whistling:

5 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

You’re last chance for catching them ditchman the moon 🌒 is past it’s best for mole catching 

tonight or two weeks time 😂😂 

they move with the moon and tides mystical creatures and all that stuff 😊👍

are you ******** me ?

Im not going to call this mole "Clive"...anymore......................he is my gardening 911...my black furry agricultural terroist........so from now one he will be called .....................

..............Asda Bin-liner......................cause thats where he is going to end up........im pateintly waiting for my Poontang mole traps....then we will go on the offensive....a new front will be opened up...and we might even deploy a MOAB or 2.....

terrorist 001tn_.JPG

terrorist 002tn_.JPG

terrorist 003tn_.JPG

terrorist 004tn_.JPG