Sign in to follow this  
moor man

favourite tipple....

I’m a Trapper’s Hat man during winter and a cider man on a sunny day. Red wine during winter and white during summer. If I drink spirits I drink them straight, but don’t do it much as it brings out the devil in me. 

Mainly cider ,spiced rums and red wine Shiraz, I did try a bottle of desperados the tequila one last night on a recommendation very nice 

Cider chilled all year round from pub {when open }. Enjoyed a few with walkedup after pigeon or pheasant day.  In house red wine Rioja from Aldi.

HAVE NO FAVORITE WILL DRINK ANYTHING BUT WHITE WHINE AND IF ITS CHAMPAGNE HAS TO GO INTO GUINESS 

Since I have gone wheat / gluten free I am feeling a lot better with not having heart burn severely everyday and no more headaches!! 

But I do miss a good beer. Cider thankfully is gluten free as are most shorts :) I always through it was the booze, especially the rum/sloe gin on shoot days giving me the terrible heartburn but guess not!