Wanted. Miroku mk stock grade 5

T d

I have tried them thanks. They had 3 before lock down. All sold. They sent me a bashed up grade 1 to use for know until I can find a grade 5. I want to sell the gun so to get my money back I really need a nice stock on it. 

31 minutes ago, T d said:

Don’t think a repair will last. Also once it’s repaired I wouldn’t want to sell it and not be honest about the repair. 

where did yours snap? I have just recently broken 525 stock three quarters of the way through the pistol grip where the trigger guard tang finishes I have sent it for repair but not heard anything back yet. I am hoping it can be fixed as its the only gun in my cabinet I can really get on with.

Seems it might be a weak spot. Mine has cracked following the grain. I will let you know how the repair goes and wether it stands the test of time. I don’t think I am ever going to sell it as I like the gun so much but might go for a newer model sometime in the future if needed. Good luck with finding a stock.

This happened to a mate of mine also a grade 5 inspection of the long fixing bolt showed they're bent roll it across a flat surface and i bet theres a kick in it which means not all the head of the bolt sits flat when tightened he took it up with browning and got a new set of grade 5 i can't believe this keeps happening to people when you consider price paid