Kids Waders

Jonty

My 13 year old daughter has started coming fly fishing with me and really enjoys it.  At the moment it’s been small Stillwater fishing but I’m keen to get her onto the river.  I’m Never going to scrimp on safety with her so a high quality self inflating life jacket Is a must.  But, whilst she’s still growing I’d rather not spend a fortune on waders until she 1) still shows an interest 2) stops growing so I only have to get her one really good set.  In the interim, I’d like to find some reasonably priced without buying tat - I was wondering if any of you folks had bought any for kids that you could recommend.  Many thanks in advance.

I've been trying to find a link to a shop I used on line, Glasgow I think? They're selling waders at £10 per pair. Not felt soled, just normal rubber sole. Sorry but struggling to find it, it might be angling warehouse or similar. 

I would also have her attached to me by a safety line. When my son was younger my wife insisted I  attach him to me. Never needed the line but can't be too careful with kids when they get excited.

Edit: Found it,

https://www.fishingmegastore.com/view.php?module=productsnew&search=Waders&searchbutton=

Looks like they still have them, but they are now £15.

Edited by Centrepin
Addition of link