De-fund the BBC.

mudpatten

I haven't CONtributed to the BBC since 2012. The main reasons are 1) We do not watch LIVE tv....plenty of stuff on Youtube and of course PW!    2) Most of the content on all channels is, imo, garbage!   3) The so called BBC Stars are talentless, overpaid and overrated.  If they were real stars they should be in space!  Now...where did I put that rocket?

Can we please have some input from the PW massive on what we are actually allowed to watch and what not. He said in video we can have a TV but not watch live TV. what constitutes live TV. Is like gold with old only fools and horses etc, Live or not. Is it I for one would need more help with the more detailed points please, and i am pretty sure i wont be on my own in this. As said can we have some detailed insight please on what is actually involved. ?

25 minutes ago, lancer425 said:

Can we please have some input from the PW massive on what we are actually allowed to watch and what not. He said in video we can have a TV but not watch live TV. what constitutes live TV. Is like gold with old only fools and horses etc, Live or not. Is it I for one would need more help with the more detailed points please, and i am pretty sure i wont be on my own in this. As said can we have some detailed insight please on what is actually involved. ?

There’s plenty of info’ in here regarding this as it’s been done to death, several times. What I’m interested in is the OP’s claim that defunding the BBC will stop them attacking shooting sports etc. I can’t see how that’s going to happen unless the BBC ceases to be, and that ain’t gonna happen, licence fee or not.