eggheads

davewh100

1 hour ago, bavarianbrit said:

Then there was the chap on the show who said he thought he had killed someone in Amsterdam, the beeb dropped him like a stone.

CJ  de Mooi......born Joseph Connagh. Changed name to de Mooi as it means "the beautiful one"!!!!!

claims he wasn't sacked but "left to pursue his acting career" somewhere odd like S Africa, Brazil or NZ I think

last seen in pantomime down the road from me about 3 years ago

never did like him and it was always a bonus when he got one wrong

2 hours ago, Diver One said:

CJ  de Mooi......born Joseph Connagh. Changed name to de Mooi as it means "the beautiful one"!!!!!

claims he wasn't sacked but "left to pursue his acting career" somewhere odd like S Africa, Brazil or NZ I think

last seen in pantomime down the road from me about 3 years ago

never did like him and it was always a bonus when he got one wrong

yeah i know what you mean he was definitely the weakest egghead didn't like him sat there with his girly head band 🤡

11 hours ago, davewh100 said:

yeah i know what you mean he was definitely the weakest egghead didn't like him sat there with his girly head band 🤡

He used to,stop in one of the big hotels on the front

would sit in the bar at night waiting for people to recognise him...when this didn't work he would loudly mince up,to,the bar and order a large orange juice!

cant be doing with the two new "pigs in blankets" either.    And when one of them insists on singing at every opportunity!!

Pat is quite good, Kevin is weird but likeable in a nerdy sort of way

as for the Ex train driver🤔 No comment

yeah there a strange bunch, kevin carnt drive no Partner, i like how they always pick Chris for sport his face says it all, the new lad Steve is fairly good but by far Kevin is king he's wone everything world champion several times but not the best on food & drink