Leather Work / Shotgun Slip.

rimfire4969

On searching for a leather shotgun slip I did see a few suppliers who offered this service. Sorry I cant remember just which, you will have to search 

Before you buy do ask "is it real leather" Lots of horrid fake stuff out  there!

I was very lucky and got one of the last that Linda, mels wife made. Trouble is it is a long way down to Corwall just to do a ten minute job stamping on the details or I would do it for you.

As said some companies, usually the expensive ones, will do the work.  Alternative is to buy a set of stamps and do it yourself, not rocket science.

Here’s mine. It’s from Croots  in Malton which is near where I live. They are not cheap but I was 50 the year I got it and my mummy loves me.

Have a look, they do 3 different colours and several different designs and are truly stunning.

lm not loaded but like many other members I believe in only buying things once. That said, Walker570’s advice is sensible and very do-able.

Fortunately my son has the same initials as me so when I croak he can put his Xbox controller in it and his happy meal in the cartridge bag. He’s 14 though and if he tries to fill me in one more time because he’s been playing COD and C0E69FE5-D38A-4F9E-9E39-F1EDFE3AEADA.jpeg.4090e442dc8cb692e32def2cb2ca237a.jpegtherefore thinks he’s nails, they are going in the ground next to me.

Good luck with your quest and when you get there, post some pictures for us to drool over.

I’m happy to send you some pictures of the inside if it helps you to make a decision.

Best regards 

GG

15 hours ago, general grievous said:

Here’s mine. It’s from Croots  in Malton which is near where I live. They are not cheap but I was 50 the year I got it and my mummy loves me.

Have a look, they do 3 different colours and several different designs and are truly stunning.

lm not loaded but like many other members I believe in only buying things once. That said, Walker570’s advice is sensible and very do-able.

Fortunately my son has the same initials as me so when I croak he can put his Xbox controller in it and his happy meal in the cartridge bag. He’s 14 though and if he tries to fill me in one more time because he’s been playing COD and C0E69FE5-D38A-4F9E-9E39-F1EDFE3AEADA.jpeg.4090e442dc8cb692e32def2cb2ca237a.jpegtherefore thinks he’s nails, they are going in the ground next to me.

Good luck with your quest and when you get there, post some pictures for us to drool over.

I’m happy to send you some pictures of the inside if it helps you to make a decision.

Best regards 

GG

If it was for me then Croots might be ok but it’s a gift and I don’t like them that much.