Mid Wales to close

Rupert

17 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

It's a shame. The ground is a brilliant place to shoot. I went there many times, years ago, when I competed in DTL. Arthur Williams, who was the owner then, was a great gut and a gentleman. 

Got to be more money in a caravan park

keep safe Steve, R-C-T appears to have the the highest rate of infection per 1000 all of a sudden. after being one of the lowest

Edited by Vince Green

9 hours ago, WelshAndy said:

Please explain?

getting planning permission for a new caravan park is like winning the lottery. Very hard, in fact virtually impossible because its change of use

I know someone who applied umpteen times to put four mobile homes on a small holding in Cornwall and got turned down flat each time. 

Edited by Vince Green

19 hours ago, WelshAndy said:

Please explain?

THIS,

10 hours ago, snow white said:

I think what Wesley is trying to say the people that moaned about the noise will be wishing they had not when there hundreds of people about making it harder for them to get around because of more cars on the road going to and from caravan site.

Exactly, thank you.

I have had previous experience of a ground threatened with closure due to noise, it only takes ONE person to complain. However after a prolonged (and expensive) battle the ground partially won the day, but not without some restrictions being imposed. This was due to someone buying a nearby farmhouse and land and then wishing to set up an equestrian centre. Guns and Horses only get on in the movies  !

West Mids is another ground that has had the dreaded 'noise police' pay them a visit too.

I did once experience someone buying a house near to a Military Firing Range and THEN complaining about noise  ??

Edited by Westley

10 minutes ago, Westley said:

THIS,

Exactly, thank you.

I have had previous experience of a ground threatened with closure due to noise, it only takes ONE person to complain. However after a prolonged (and expensive) battle the ground partially won the day, but not without some restrictions being imposed. This was due to someone buying a nearby farhouse and land and then wishing to set up an equestrian centre. Guns and Horses only get on in the movies  !

West Mids is another ground that has had the dreaded 'noise police' pay them a visit too.

I did once experience someone buying a house near to a Military Firing Range and THEN complaining about noise  ??

Totally agree 👍🏻