Daystate huntsman regal

Philip jones

I changed my HW100 KT for a Regal HR,never looked back.The HW was everything it said on the box,accurate,superb quality,reliable.

The Regal is as accurate (probably more) it's a beautiful gun to look at and own/cherish,it has way more shots to a fill,again it's totally reliable,and it is much lighter in the shoulder and I have a biggish scope on mine,I say get one,you won't regret it,but definately get the Regulated version,fill it to 250 bar and its spot on from shot 1 ,no power curve to have to think about.

Target is 5 shot group at 30 metres.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by nrj
Double image

If it’s the newish regulated version,then I have literally just got one. I have never had a pcp so bare in mind I know nothing better. Power and consistency are very good. Accuracy is better than my hw97k at 30 yards but I haven’t tried many pellet types. And I’ve found it easy to fill with a pump (once I got the hang of it).

Magazine works well - so far. Only thing I would say is look at a few examples because the wood varied between them. There is a select stock for £50 extra which I would have for but they didn’t have one. ‘Course if you care about wood then it doesn’t matter.

On 13/06/2020 at 15:29, nrj said:

I changed my HW100 KT for a Regal HR,never looked back.The HW was everything it said on the box,accurate,superb quality,reliable.

The Regal is as accurate (probably more) it's a beautiful gun to look at and own/cherish,it has way more shots to a fill,again it's totally reliable,and it is much lighter in the shoulder and I have a biggish scope on mine,I say get one,you won't regret it,but definately get the Regulated version,fill it to 250 bar and its spot on from shot 1 ,no power curve to have to think about.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

NJR hi. Is yours a 177 or 22? Stock looks really nice on that. I have a 177 HR best bit of kit I've had by a long mile. Don't shoot round Sleaford area by any chance.

cheers Ian 

21 hours ago, Exjacket said:

NJR hi. Is yours a 177 or 22? Stock looks really nice on that. I have a 177 HR best bit of kit I've had by a long mile. Don't shoot round Sleaford area by any chance.

cheers Ian 

PM sent