Just watching

la bala

I knew my son and grandson were out decoying today so i decided to go for a look. They had over the last three weeks shot 500 hundred pigeon over a failed rape field.  When I got to the field and glassed it, it was flagged off and they were the next field over. Looking through the binoculars I couldnt make out what the crop was, but he has since told me it was cut hay with a lot f barley in it. Well i settled back in the landy and watched through the glasses for an hour. Well what a session they were having, birds constantly coming in to the whirly. From an outsider looking in it was decoying at its best.  No one could have wished for a better session, and I thoroughly enjoyed my hour just watching. They finished the day on 300 pigeon and 1 crow.

Capture ethan today.PNG

41 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Surely your boy didn't shoot without a shirt on , or did he  , one very fit looking young man and a bag very few members could only dream about .

Outstanding bag and THANKS for sharing     MM

Both son and grandson shot in that attire MM, yes it make a mockery of camo clothing and face veils doesnt it. They both shot standing in a ditch with high vegetation, no nets were used. As some know and some dont its all about movement. Oh and the fit looking one, well lets just say it is part of his job.