Crop & Livestock Protection/Beating Service

Evening all, 

My names David, this is my first post on the PW forum so a formal introduction is the proper thing to do! I've recently moved to North Somerset, I'm an experienced gun that's shot since a young lad.  I've currently got a young working Springer called 'Badger' who's still in training, I'd love to get him working doing what he does best. I've unfortunately had to wave goodbye to several brilliant permissions at an old location due to a career move. Being new to the area I thought I'd try and reach out to people via the PW forum to see whether or not there are currently any vacancies for a gamekeeping/farming, Crop/Livestock Protection Gun in the North Somerset area. In addition with Badger being a fantastic working springer in the making, I'd like to appeal to any local gamekeepers/shoots in the South West region for a potential beating vacancy in the near future. 

I'm Registered and Insured with BASC, I've also got DEFRA certificates, required for the quarry mentioned above. 

I'm available midweek (usually mornings with Shift-work) as well as the weekends. If you're interested in this service, please contact me privately. 

Kind Regards,

David