Sign in to follow this  
PPP

Range Bag

I’m looking for a decent sized range bag, bigger than beretta pro range bag.  All ideas appreciated ( ideally not camo) 

Have a look at the 5.11 Range Ready Bag, I have had one for about 5 years now and put it through the ringer and its still going strong.   The larg side pocket fully unzips making a nice clean area for working, and the removable tote and brass bags are a great feature.  The bag is well thought out, strong and a good bit bigger than the Beretta Pro ( I also have a GMK branded range bag that is about the same size as the Beretta Pro).

https://tactree.co.uk/511-range-ready-bag?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI15u0ouuF6gIViZntCh1g5AB9EAQYBCABEgIq9PD_BwE

Thanks Guys, I like both!  Just need to find out dimensions of the ogden one..

I was using Aldi fishing bags and have for years but last year I started using a Weekender sports type bag. Can get more stuff in like jackets gloves glasses full slab of carts drinks. Has a shoulder strap too. Local sports direct will have them and not expensive. Mines a brown square leather looking round barrel shaped bag.