Desert Camo Net

51/50

I'm looking for British Army issue desert camouflage netting,something to blend in with stubble & bales,i'd much prefer the older issue (DPM?) style netting,it was more yellow/golden in colour compared to the new issue material (MTP?) that looks more light brown & tan,however,i will consider the newer issue colour/pattern.

Ideally i'd like the size to be 4-6m x 1.5m but any sizes considered.

Here's a few example pics of what i have in mind,please note that a couple of pics are from a previous 'for sale' add that i found on the forum & i asked the OP's permission to use the pics....

Desert-net-5.jpg

Desert-net-4.jpg

Desert-net-3.jpg

Desert-net-2-2.jpg

Desert-net-1-2.jpg

Thanks again @miapia221.

Nets will require posting to Scotland which i am of course happy to pay for.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you @moongeese...

Firstly,thank your good self & your lovely wife for the kind & welcoming hospitality shown to myself & my partner yesterday,secondly,thank you so much for the fantastic deal on the camo netting & last but not least thank you for showing me & allowing me to handle which in my mind is the finest gun i have ever handled (& i've handled a few!),a J & W Tolley 8 bore s/s hammer gun,an absolutely beautiful gun & kept in such fine condition by a true gentleman with an obvious wealth of knowledge on wildfowling & all aspects of shooting & conservation,i could have sat & listened all day!,all the best for the future from myself & herself,thank you!.

I now have more than enough 'new issue' desert camo net but to anyone reading this i am still on the market for any older issue net that you may want to part with,the hoarding issue strikes again..... 🙄