Help required

mellors

Recently been on the ferals round the barns on the farm. They've become a real problem recently so had the air rifle out it's been a while . When I walk past the barns I can clearly see them but not through the scope. Do I need one of those eye tube things or an extra sleeve on the end of the scope. Once I'm in the barn it's fine. 

Yes thanks that's what I've been looking at . Was hoping he'd be alright with hushpower 20 gauge but it does make a row and echos round the barns. Be handy if I can get it sorted it's a Job I can do all weather's. 

Is there a good place to get covers etc from once I've measured my scope. Seems most are from china and take forever to come. Not done any airgun stuff for years 

With little or no recoil on an airgun then any suiitable sized bit of rubber tube, even plastic which is adjusted just to the eye relief will solve light problems at the eye end and an extension tube on the front which often come with the scope but again a piece pof tube 3 to 4 inches long which will fit the font with a bit of tape to hold it there and your good to go.

2 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

With little or no recoil on an airgun then any suiitable sized bit of rubber tube, even plastic which is adjusted just to the eye relief will solve light problems at the eye end and an extension tube on the front which often come with the scope but again a piece pof tube 3 to 4 inches long which will fit the font with a bit of tape to hold it there and your good to go.

48 minutes ago, snow white said:

I think I have a rubber pigs ear in shed measures outside of eye piece and I can find you will let you know

Many thanks found one called ant supplies they seem to have what's needed not much money anyway.