Multiple Stabbings in Reading, three dead...

Dave-G

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is terror related I don't think we will get know the full details. Libyan terrorist the news are saying 

Watching some news from just after it happened and seeing two air ambulance on the ground helping. About time these were were government funded the amount of lives they save. 

Edited by figgy

17 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

BBC News saying not being treated as a terror attack and nothing to do with the Black Lives Matter event held earlier in the day.

I'm so trusting of the BBC nowadays too🤨

Falklands 82, told the Argies my sister Bn, 2 Para was advancing on Goose Green then told them that 2 & 3 Para marching onto Stanley.

Years later my son fighting in Iraq, 2003, they announced to the world his unit was set to enter Basra.

I could cite many others but they are just two that effect me personally. 

I would love the BBC disbanded.

(Nothing against TC I know he was just posting what was said)

Just now, figgy said:

If it is terror related I don't think we will get know the full details.

Watching some news from just after it happened and seeing two air ambulance on the ground helping. About time these were were government funded the amount of lives they save. 

Are they still staffed by volunteers? If so that's shocking.

20 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Don't shoot the messenger, just reporting what BBC News are saying.

I would hazard a guess that the Police will do anything to save calling it a terror attack.

Wasn’t having a pop at you , BBC non terror on the other hand Sky are saying it’s a terror attack and they wander why people are not trusting MSM when the “ facts” differ so much 

23 minutes ago, sam triple said:

Wasn’t having a pop at you , BBC non terror on the other hand Sky are saying it’s a terror attack and they wander why people are not trusting MSM when the “ facts” differ so much 

Yes indeed, fair enough, I personally think "they" were very quick to retract earlier comments.

7 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Told to shut up then I guess? Or they actually dont know what it was so now retracting initial report... 

SE I defo favour the shut up view, maybe the producer had a lie in and had to back peddle when he/she turned up for work.

First and foremost, thoughts are with those injured and their families/friends and the families and friends of those who were killed.  A dreadful thing.

This morning, the reports (heard reporter on R4 quoting police statement) - suspect is a Libyan who was 'known' to police having previously served time in prison for 'a minor offence'.  An 'open mind' is being kept at present on motives.

Edited by JohnfromUK

37 minutes ago, PPP said:

I’m afraid, it’s time to have scum like this euthanised, whatever the motivation.

👍

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

It will all come out in the wash BUT another case of allowing rubbish into the country.

👍

2 hours ago, Centrepin said:

Are they still staffed by volunteers? If so that's shocking.

Not sure about them (air ambulance) being volunteers. I saw an advert for East Anglia Air Ambulance asking for donations claiming it cost £750,000 per month to run the service. That seems a lot of money for two helicopters! 

I've just seen some phone footage of the aftermath-I didn't seek it out but was shared by a friend.

Grim-several persons laid out with at least 6 or 8 Police Officers doing CPR, de-fibbing etc-working dam hard to save lives.

I can't fathom why this is not being treated as a terror related incident.

I think that the Government will be reluctant to tag this as terror or race/religion inspired act in the current climate.

We'll see what comes out in the wash.

f.

27 minutes ago, AVB said:

Not sure about them (air ambulance) being volunteers. I saw an advert for East Anglia Air Ambulance asking for donations claiming it cost £750,000 per month to run the service. That seems a lot of money for two helicopters! 

Wages,training, maintenance, fuel and insurance.. Seems a little on the low side to me.