Ok, so I bought some new jeans.

JDog

1 hour ago, amateur said:

He's only posted the photo to rub it in that a 36 waist is sheer fantasy for so many on here 😂

I was a 32” waist for 15 years whilst playing football 3/4 times a week and generally being very active. I have stopped football and in the last two years 34” became my size, sadly since lockdown the cotton has weakened on all my trousers and shorts so there are very few buttons that do up. I’m at that stage of life that due to pure economics I cannot continue down this path, elasticated waists only from here on in 🤣 

10 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

£15 ? you were robbed!

M&S ‘Finest’ I’ll have you know.

1 hour ago, amateur said:

He's only posted the photo to rub it in that a 36 waist is sheer fantasy for so many on here 😂

Actually I’m 34’’ waist but I wanted room to manoeuvre so I bought slightly larger ones.

Edited by JDog

15 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, why cannot you buy a decent pair of jeans other than blue or black just for knocking about the fields or fishing, have been 34 and 29/30 leg for many years, moleskin are my preferred wear in winter, anyone know a green/ brown Jean supplier, sorry Jd blues are just not me???

Wrangler do green/brown in normal fit. ASOS also have green/brown but are more of the skinny/slim fit.