53 minutes ago, ditchman said:

never mind the chat and the product placement.....................does it group

It groups well under 1 inch moa at 100 yards, the only downfall is the weight . 

I was planning on getting out and shooting it, but was unable to do so. I am planning on shooting some different calibre’s to see how they group in the near future. 

54 minutes ago, Vinniefromessex2016 said:

Proberly, never actually weighed it without the accessories, should have done it really.

it would be interesting to see the difference in accuracy....the weight of it as it stands now...is helping the accuaracy i would think........shoot a stock standard one and you would have to be careful of load....and hone your breathing and hold and tickle the trigger up ....

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

it would be interesting to see the difference in accuracy....the weight of it as it stands now...is helping the accuaracy i would think........shoot a stock standard one and you would have to be careful of load....and hone your breathing and hold and tickle the trigger up ....

I agree, I most likely reckon that the weight keeps it more stable and planted making it more accurate and allows you to be less refined with your breathing and trigger pull. Would have been a great test to do.