Sign in to follow this  
captainhastings

Burgers

The girls bought me a mincer at the weekend so I whipped out a couple of canadian breasts. Mixed in bit pork belly and some steak seasoning
Got say it worked a treat. Looking forward to trying different bits now. Got a sausage attachment too

I4PeTVP.jpg

NURhQsL.jpg

auP3ztH.jpg

oBNfysA.jpg

Posted (edited)

Looks good.  I have an electric mincer come sausage maker and it has produced a lot of good food.  It is a good idea to season the meat before putting it through or marinate , as this then spreads the flavours through the whole thing.. I find it does a better job than adding seasonings to the mince afterwards.  Like yours I don't grind it to fine.  I use the same seasonings etc etc for the meat |I put in game pies ...think pork pie...  About 1/4 to a third underbelly pork or I have even ground a couple of big pork chops which had a wide band of fat down the sides, it just helps keep the whole thing moist.   Looks delicious.   

Edited by Walker570

Great aren’t they ,has a clear out of the freezer the other month made sausages out pork belly , goose and pigeon breast and partridge 

Have to be honest if some body had said I was eating a beef burger I wouldn't have argued. Looking forward to some rabbit and pigeons. WIll get some skins and rusk ordered