Any broken air rifles for sale?

Shearwater

Hi all, I'm after a project so looking for a decent .177 or .22 air rifle to repair and refurbish. I'm not interested in any low end rifles as it wouldn't be worth time and effort but any mid to high range ones that deserves repairing and plenty TLC I'm interested in? Thanks in advance.

52 minutes ago, London Best said:

Anschutz 335? 
Working, cocks and fires but zilch ft lbs. Tangent rear sight present. Easy restoration. .177
Collection from 9 miles West of J25 M1 for £90.

Thanks for the prompt reply; appreciated, however, that particular rifle is not for me. Sorry but again thanks

OMG - The 335 "not for you" - have you ever tried one? These guns are so accurate - Anschutz dont fork about when making anything. Bought the gun and cannot wait to get her stripped and working again - been after one at a reasonable price for many years, you don't know how grateful I am that you posted!! 

On 25/06/2020 at 19:23, bruno22rf said:

OMG - The 335 "not for you" - have you ever tried one? These guns are so accurate - Anschutz dont fork about when making anything. Bought the gun and cannot wait to get her stripped and working again - been after one at a reasonable price for many years, you don't know how grateful I am that you posted!! 

No I haven't tried one but glad the ad worked for you

• 2 weeks later...