Police injured!!

Mice!

Woke up after a sticky night and put the news on, street party turns into a violent confrontation with the police, 15 police injured, a police car smashed up, police chased out of the area, possibly someone shot??

This is the sort of thing that happens in America not here and tonight is going to be just as hot, so no doubt there will be more trouble as the police simply can't deal with hundreds of people who want to take them on.

How has this not already been posted about? 

Only 4 people arrested?

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2020-06-25/police-car-smashed-as-brixton-street-party-descends-into-chaos/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8458273/Reveller-smashes-police-car-fight-street-Brixton-block-party.html

Police apparently attended to disperse the crowd under Covid laws and the weather is saying London could hit 34° today which no doubt means lots of sun and drinking through the day.

This is madness,  get people back to work,  if their happy to party then they can go to work.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was interesting 

The Metropolitan Police said the party was finally cleared in the early hours of Thursday, while a Section 60 order, which gives police powers to stop and search without reasonable suspicion, was later put in place in the area.

Won't that just add fuel to the fire of other issues that are occurring because the only people taking part appeared to be BAME that I could see.

I also wonder how much a police car costs nowadays - This will mean less money will be available in the future to our police as they will have to replace it - I bet total end to end costs will be at least £50k

42 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Woke up after a sticky night and put the news on, street party turns into a violent confrontation with the police, 15 police injured, a police car smashed up, police chased out of the area, possibly someone shot??

This is the sort of thing that happens in America not here and tonight is going to be just as hot, so no doubt there will be more trouble as the police simply can't deal with hundreds of people who want to take them on.

How has this not already been posted about? 

Only 4 people arrested?

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2020-06-25/police-car-smashed-as-brixton-street-party-descends-into-chaos/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8458273/Reveller-smashes-police-car-fight-street-Brixton-block-party.html

Police apparently attended to disperse the crowd under Covid laws and the weather is saying London could hit 34° today which no doubt means lots of sun and drinking through the day.

This is madness,  get people back to work,  if their happy to party then they can go to work.

‘No mention of the BBC reporting on it again , 

42 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Chances are , many of these people have never had a proper job in their life.

I was talking to a lad the other day, and asked him what he did for work , 'I sell da erb innit' he replied
I said thats not a real job really is it ?
'Only job I can get..innit ' he countered.

But drug dealing isnt really gainful employment I replied, how much do you earn a week ?
' Enough to keep me smoking it for free..innit' 

:no:

I have friends in the police, fire service and paramedics/ambulance staff/nurses, at some stage, some have been assaulted or attacked, the majority have been verbally abused and threatened. I suggested that the names and addresses of those who have done this are recorded and details logged onto the emergency computer system, then  if the police or medical assistance is required at the homes of the perpetrators, a red flag pops up on the screen of the operator and nothing is done, let them sort it out themselves. Why should the hard working emergency service staff be subject to danger in order to carry out their jobs.  

It really gets under my skin, knowing that a well known toerag or career criminal, who's been convicted of stealing from an ambulance, damaging emergency services vehicles or assault on an employee, then requires help because they've been beaten up or stabbed because of their own actions, they then assault and cause injury to the very person who was sent to help them, this "helper" now requires treatment because of the actions of a lowlife piece of ****.

All medical staff will do all they can to offer help to anyone who needs it, but there should be line in the sand here to protect our front line.

Just now, countryman said:

Disgusting behaviour allowed by our Government, I did like Boris but my support for him his going fast.

The government , not being in direct control of the police, cant really be blamed for this.

They are in a very sticky situation, and they know it , these incidents are driven by a perceived injustice from the police (mostly in the US , but also here to an extent) 
The recent BLM protests have empowered this perception, and to grant heavy handed powers to the police to deal with it , could easily see the whole thing descend into ...well , Im sure you can imagine.
I think whatever the governments input into dealing with the situation, it has been astute and measured.

We now have a segment of the population who, with the help of the BBC, Channel 4 and various other media, have used the BLM nonsense to engineer a situation which renders them virtually untouchable. In effect they have a permanent "Get out of Jail" card which they'll exploit at every opportunity.

Personally I feel sorry for black people who have integrated into society. This is more unfair on them than anyone, as the actions by the BLM yobs and those who don't want to integrate is hugely increasing racial divisions.

We're heading for a system of no-go for the police, inner city Ghettos, much like in many American cities.

The police can’t win if they go in and sort them out there being racist so just have to sit and watch. There was a thing on tv yesterday and some scum the police seen dealing in the streets who they had already nicked the day before for the same thing. When they tried to arrest/search him he tried to run off he climbed a small wall to try and get away as they tazerd him were he fell over the wall and now in hospital were he is planning on sueing the old bill because they only picked on him because he was black. So now that copper is now sat at home on full pay while its looked into. I don’t care if you are black, white or even green for me if a cooper asks to speak to you and you run away you obviously up to something and deserve what ever happens. 

The worrying thing is it was similar conditions before the 2011 riots. 

I can't imagine it taking much in the current situation for things to go down hill fast.

2 minutes ago, crossy 666 said:

So now that copper is now sat at home on full pay while its looked into

Hope the copper enjoys the time off and gets a clean slate.

5 minutes ago, crossy 666 said:

don’t care if you are black, white or even green for me if a cooper asks to speak to you and you run away you obviously up to something and deserve what ever happens. 

Injured whilst running from the police?? Obviously he's going to sue, country is all wrong.

2 hours ago, sam triple said:

‘No mention of the BBC reporting on it again , 

Just watched the 1pm news, the BBC fairly briefly reported it,  makes me wonder if they have been told not to go into details?

They were more concerned about a planning matter with the Tory minister.

You would think this happening in our Capital city would be the big news, but it seems not.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Hope the copper enjoys the time off 

He won’t be enjoying anything ! He’ll be ****ting himself  wondering if his career is over and if he goes back to work what black marks are on his record that will affect his career.

big worries for a Bobby , officers gets promoted for worse mistakes 

Edited by Modafinale

19 minutes ago, Modafinale said:

He won’t be enjoying anything ! He’ll be ******** himself  wondering if his career is over and if he goes back to work what black marks are on his record that will affect his career.

big worries for a Bobby , officers gets promoted for worse mistakes 

Really hope not, otherwise its going to get to the point the police can't do their job unless were already there?

2 hours ago, Westward said:

We now have a segment of the population who, with the help of the BBC, Channel 4 and various other media, have used the BLM nonsense to engineer a situation which renders them virtually untouchable. In effect they have a permanent "Get out of Jail" card which they'll exploit at every opportunity.

Personally I feel sorry for black people who have integrated into society. This is more unfair on them than anyone, as the actions by the BLM yobs and those who don't want to integrate is hugely increasing racial divisions.

We're heading for a system of no-go for the police, inner city Ghettos, much like in many American cities.

We are not heading there, we are already there in parts of some Northern cities

3 hours ago, kernel gadaffi said:

I have friends in the police, fire service and paramedics/ambulance staff/nurses, at some stage, some have been assaulted or attacked, the majority have been verbally abused and threatened. I suggested that the names and addresses of those who have done this are recorded and details logged onto the emergency computer system, then  if the police or medical assistance is required at the homes of the perpetrators, a red flag pops up on the screen of the operator and nothing is done, let them sort it out themselves. Why should the hard working emergency service staff be subject to danger in order to carry out their jobs.  

It really gets under my skin, knowing that a well known toerag or career criminal, who's been convicted of stealing from an ambulance, damaging emergency services vehicles or assault on an employee, then requires help because they've been beaten up or stabbed because of their own actions, they then assault and cause injury to the very person who was sent to help them, this "helper" now requires treatment because of the actions of a lowlife piece of ****.

All medical staff will do all they can to offer help to anyone who needs it, but there should be line in the sand here to protect our front line.

BUT, that is just common sense. Do not hold your breath if you think the wuffly duffly love everyone brigade come up with that one, they will ALWAYS find an excuse.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Really hope not, otherwise its going to get to the point the police can't do their job unless were already there?

He will ! 

a relative of mine whilst driving a police van with 5 others plus an arrested prisoner was forced to break heavily allegedly causing a Bruise to the prisoners face, was put on a Disciplinary warning for 6 months, banned from driving a van until the hearing.

he was cleared of any wrongdoing but when reinstated for driving the police vans has now refused to drive them as the whole episode caused him 6 months of stress and worry that he doesn’t want again ! In the last two years this has happened plus he’s been assaulted for the first time on duty in 21 years on the force

The police should go in hard and batton them and water cannon the lot. Wash them against a wall and start scooping them up for processing.

Soon as they start throwing stuff, batton round them, volley after volley untill they all lay down.