Rabbits, Ferret or Bird of Prey Food

Knapps

Hi, I have around 80 - 90 head shot rabbits for sale, ideal for Ferrets or Birds of prey. 

£2 each or can sort a deal for larger amounts.

Collect from Stoke on Trent

Edited by Knapps

On 25/06/2020 at 13:22, shotgun tim said:

Thanks missed that point

On 25/06/2020 at 13:47, steve_b_wales said:

When I've had a large amount of Rabbits, I have always given them away, mainly to my local Owl/Bird of Prey Sanctuary, or anyone with Ferrets. An option perhaps.

Good for you, I won't give them away.

On 25/06/2020 at 13:49, dodgy dave said:

its his first post anorl

thanks

iv never charged for them,i had 42 shot rabbits years ago no one would buy them,so now just give them away,

3 hours ago, Knapps said:

Thanks missed that point

Good for you, I won't give them away.

thanks

you could be one the wrong site then.

Knapps you’ll find this site very informative and useful in many ways With some great guys who just want to help each other out  but being a relatively new member myself one thing you’re gonna have to get use to is there are Also some members that just can’t help venting theirs opinion Even if you want it or not !! At the end of the day if you want to charge for Rabbits that’s your right personally I charge £1.50 in fur £2.00 skinned, but my point is for those members in question is if you don’t want to buy DON’T buy !! But It Really amazes me you feel you have the right to Comment !!! Treating new members like above will only stop new members coming to this site ?? Best of luck with your advert 

I also sell the rabbits  I shoot £1.50 in the skin &£2.00 skinned I think it's good value 30 years ago I'd get a £1.00 each for them so they haven't gone up a great deal nowadays I'm find it harder to sell them for food people don't seem to eat them like they used to so most go for animal/bird food now good luck with the sale 

1 hour ago, youngratter said:

I want to know where around Stoke you've found that many rabbits?? 😂

There are plenty of rabbits in Stoke, I've taken on 3 new permissions in the last month all in Stoke on Trent, 2 equestrian centres/stables and a recreation area.

1 hour ago, Douburr said:

Knapps you’ll find this site very informative and useful in many ways With some great guys who just want to help each other out  but being a relatively new member myself one thing you’re gonna have to get use to is there are Also some members that just can’t help venting theirs opinion Even if you want it or not !! At the end of the day if you want to charge for Rabbits that’s your right personally I charge £1.50 in fur £2.00 skinned, but my point is for those members in question is if you don’t want to buy DON’T buy !! But It Really amazes me you feel you have the right to Comment !!! Treating new members like above will only stop new members coming to this site ?? Best of luck with your advert 

thanks, I was beginning to wonder what i'd joined

36 minutes ago, wboulter said:

I also sell the rabbits  I shoot £1.50 in the skin &£2.00 skinned I think it's good value 30 years ago I'd get a £1.00 each for them so they haven't gone up a great deal nowadays I'm find it harder to sell them for food people don't seem to eat them like they used to so most go for animal/bird food now good luck with the sale 

I sell a lot to pubs in the area and my family have a lot off me too. But because of this covid no pubs open. I feel people don't care about free stuff, but if they have paid a little for them they won't waste them.

9 hours ago, fallowbuck said:

I’ve seen butchers charging up to a fiver for them ,so that’s a good offer really.Time, ammo etc etc?!🤔

I aim for my shooting and ferreting to be self funding.

19 hours ago, Knapps said:

Hi, I have around 80 - 90 head shot rabbits for sale, ideal for Ferrets or Birds of prey. 

£2 each or can sort a deal for larger amounts.

Collect from Stoke on Trent

I also do not see a problem with trying to sell your rabbits, so good luck if you can get something for them, people fill their chest freezers with pigeons and then sell them to the game dealers,  must say you are lucky to have a good head of rabbits as a number of people are reporting very low numbers in their area, mine being one of them.

I have just dropped off 25 squirrels and 12 rabbits to the chap that lost the Red Tail other week he offered me money but i didn't take it but that my choice i don't see a problem with selling any quarry you shoot it covers bullets or pellets which ever you use 

Knapps first of all welcome to the pw forum  secondly  good luck in selling the rabbits . Don’t take it to heart if members dig out one of your posts we all have a view on what we do with the spoils of our sport either sell them or give them away  the forum is full of  kind people that will really help each other when times are hard or bad once you have been on here for a while and got to know some of the members you will fit right in