Rebecca Long-Bailey Sacked from Shadow Cabinet

TIGHTCHOKE

She retweeted a tweet that said the American Police were trained by the Israeli secret service.

Setting aside the anti semitic content, anybody who actually believes that to be true is too unbalanced in their views to be a politician, much less a shadow cabinet minister.

She is simply unfit to hold office

Then she took on Starmer's office head to head by refusing to take it down. What else could he do but sack her?  It was a direct challenge to his authority.

Finally she took it down and immediately "changed her story" AKA lied about what she had done. Making herself the victim.

Its not the first time she has been caught out lying.  

Edited by Vince Green

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

During the leadership election campaign - she related how she remembered her father coming home from the dockyard where he worked worrying about redundancy every week - except that by that time he didn't even work there any more.  She has never allowed the truth to get in the way of a good campaign line (and she's not alone in that!)

It was a direct challenge to his authority.

It is done to 'test his mettle' and increase the potential for division - a calculated move.

And it won't be the last - but then again, as above - she isn't alone in that in politics.

She retweeted a tweet that said the American Police were trained by the Israeli secret service.

Setting aside the anti semitic content, anybody who actually believes that to be true is too unbalanced in their views to be a politician, much less a shadow cabinet minister.

Then she took on Starmer's office head to head by refusing to take it down. What else could he do but sack her?  It was a direct challenge to his authority.

Finally she took it down and immediately "changed her story" AKA lied about what she had done. Making herself the victim.

Erm, well actually I happily believe that. Police forces routinely provide/encourage martial art training, Krav Maga being one. I can also believe that an ex-special forces member now provides training services.

So what? 

5 hours ago, SpringDon said:

Erm, well actually I happily believe that. Police forces routinely provide/encourage martial art training, Krav Maga being one. I can also believe that an ex-special forces member now provides training services.

So what? 

The police have openly admitted that their officers received Israeli training. But it's the way the left wing report it " Jews train American police to kneel on the necks of black suspects" a statement purely designed to raise anti-Semitism among the black community. 

3 minutes ago, toontastic said:

The police have openly admitted that their officers received Israeli training. But it's the way the left wing report it " Jews train American police to kneel on the necks of black suspects" a statement purely designed to raise anti-Semitism among the black community. 

Ok, I accept the intent might have been anti-Semitic but since the training is fairly openly available, it makes them look foolish and ignorant. And I’d prefer them accused on that charge instead.

I might also add that a number of serving British officers train in krav and other styles, but I wouldn’t accuse them of being agents of Mossad either.

I have been thinking (dangerous I know) but are there any things that are ‘red’ that are actually good?

The Labour party

Arsenal FC

Liverpool FC

Man United FC

Tomatoes 

Chillies 

Red ants

the list is endless. 

the only two ‘nice’ things I can think of are strawberries and Red Squirrels (but they are more orange). 

21 minutes ago, AVB said:

I have been thinking (dangerous I know) but are there any things that are ‘red’ that are actually good?

Chillis and tomatoes are good - better still together (in a curry)

Edit to add rare steak

Edited by JohnfromUK

27 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Chillis and tomatoes are good - better still together (in a curry)

Edit to add rare steak

OK I’ll take rare steak but not Chillies and Tomatoes. Red roses as well. Pointless flower.

you can also add to the list Welsh Rugby.   

You see my point. More bad things are red than good. 

32 minutes ago, AVB said:

Fire Engines.  Good when you need them.

32 minutes ago, AVB said:

the only two ‘nice’ things I can think of are strawberries and Red Squirrels (but they are more orange). 

It's one of those 'did you know' things that seemingly everybody knows, but until very recently the word orange didn't exist to describe the colour, and was referred to as red instead.  So there are very few things in the natural word that are actually red, but instead is orange in colour.  So, squirrels, red robins, etc...

23 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Fire Engines.  Good when you need them.

Agreed but the fact you need one is bad

It's one of those 'did you know' things that seemingly everybody knows, but until very recently the word orange didn't exist to describe the colour, and was referred to as red instead.  So there are very few things in the natural word that are actually red, but instead is orange in colour.  So, squirrels, red robins, etc...

Didn’t know that. I suppose the same for redheads (again ‘bad’).