We have a mole(s???)

discobob

I am always called a pessimist - the school field by us has had moles since we moved here. They then appeared in the grass verge across the (single track) lane from us. I said that could be trouble - hence the pessimist statement.

Well, now, they are in the verge on our side of the lane now outside our house and are getting close to our front garden. What can I do to see them off?? - my wife will not be keen on killing them. Any natural deterents etc..

Edited by discobob

42 minutes ago, discobob said:

I am always called a pessimist - the school field by us has had moles since we moved here. They then appeared in the grass verge across the (single track) lane from us. I said that could be trouble - hence the pessimist statement.

Well, now, they are in the verge on our side of the lane now outside our house and are getting close to our front garden. What can I do to see them off?? - my wife will not be keen on killing them. Any natural deterents etc..

wedding cake .....marridge liesence......kids........thrush...............

46 minutes ago, discobob said:

Do it yourself and don't make the wife do it!:w00t:

look you must have a disco and you are bob.................so when she goes shoppin put a pipe on the exhaust (when the vehicle is running) and put in the mole hole......when they come out coughing ....hit them with a 10lb mallet to stun them and take em off 10 mile down the road and chuck em in some one elses garden...

bobs a gooden...............sorted

(you have 28 pages and 14,000 veiws to go yet....and we need pics)

Edited by ditchman

13 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Do it yourself and don't make the wife do it!:w00t:

She would rather kill me than Moles, ants, rats..... basically I am free game - everything else is protected!!

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

look you must have a disco and you are bob.................so when she goes shoppin put a pipe on the exhaust (when the vehicle is running) and put in the mole hole......when they come out coughing ....hit them with a 10lb mallet to stun them and take em off 10 mile down the road and chuck em in some one elses garden...

bobs a gooden...............sorted

I have a Jag and my name is Steve - God knows how I came up with DiscoBob many years ago!!!

I have thought about a couple of shells quickly in the dark and then deny all knowledge to the *** was that questions - but it is a public verge - and secondly the amount of stones that is in the soil here I would be at danger of a richochet - unless I done it from the bedroom window!!

5 minutes ago, discobob said:

She would rather kill me than Moles, ants, rats..... basically I am free game - everything else is protected!!

I have a Jag and my name is Steve - God knows how I came up with DiscoBob many years ago!!!

I have thought about a couple of shells quickly in the dark and then deny all knowledge to the *** was that questions - but it is a public verge - and secondly the amount of stones that is in the soil here I would be at danger of a richochet - unless I done it from the bedroom window!!

Well here we go, just a suggestion!:lol:

1642.jpg

There are people selling all sorts of vibrating gadgets to stick in your lawn .......y'alllll wondered where that was leading didn't you? The information I have having never been so silly to buy such myself, is they do not work.  If Mr or Mrs or both decide to enter your property subteraneously there is little you can do about it.   Wait until the lawn and garden look like someone has been in there with a 360 and see if Madam changes her mind.     Failing that, have words with Ditchie as he has a few mole traps which he no longer requires.

Edited by Walker570

8 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

There are people selling all sorts of vibrating gadgets to stick in your lawn .......y'alllll wondered where that was leading didn't you? The information I have having never been so silly to buy such myself, is they do not work.  If Mr or Mrs or both decide to enter your property subteraneously there is little you can do about it.   Wait until the lawn and garden look like someone has been in there with a 360 and see if Madam changes her mind.     Failing that, have words with Ditchie as he has a few mole traps which he no longer requires.

no way ...there might be a re-asurgance...and a lot of surgin at that ...so im goin to be a ready next time

5 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Only a mole stop making a fuss It’s only eating a few worms 🙄

I’ve got a dam great owl and it’s going to cost a fortune to feed 🦉

Gladly swap you for it - I have seen the photo's and he is magnificent. until this year, we would go to sleep to owls calling each other. Since they destroyed a load of trees for a new development plus another load of land cleared for a factory extension this year we haven't heard any at all 😞