Rabbit shooting invite

the farmers i shoot for, will only let me go out, shot for them for years and i know that they will not let any one eles go out with out me,iv never had any one go out with out me,all my farmers are very good, i know them well had the stooting with them all for more then 30 years.

That’s ok when you take somebody and you are all laughing and joking with the farmer in the yard then when he sees them and they say I will be along in a bit carry on he says but you are not going you’re self he doesn’t know that and you don’t know they are there.

The farmers I very well like your self it’s the lads you take that are the problem going behind your back so me it’s fxxxxxxx them all go on my own if anything goes wrong it’s my doing know body else’s..

• 9 months later...
On 26/06/2020 at 16:06, wishy735 said:

Hope I am not going to regret this! Does anyone close to the Norfolk town of Diss fancy some rabbit shooting? On one of my perms(smallholding) we have a serious issue with rabbit numbers "knee deep"is how the owner describes it to me. I have shot over 60 in 3 visits and made no impact to numbers whatsoever.  It is moderated rifle shooting only, in the evenings and when the nights draw in by lamp. There is livestock on the perm.  If you fancy it, let me know.  I will apologise in advance for not getting back to you straight away.

Hi is it too late to reply?

Ive just moved to near diss and starting posting here.

Thanks