Wembley park murders and institutional police racism

henry d

They seem to have made it a race issue.

"Those Police Officers felt so safe, so untouchable,  that they felt they could take photographs of dead black girls and send them on." 

I doubt the fact they were black had anything to do with it. Probably two fairly young coppers who've never seen a dead body before, snapped a picture for their whatsapp lad group in a very distasteful and stupid moment, which will likely now cost them their careers. 

A sign of the tiktok times. 

15 minutes ago, henry d said:

Two dead black women, no police search, and police taking selfies with the dead bodies.

Obviously this needs investigating but really why would you? LINK

Absolutely disgusting, if found guilty, I hope and am sure they'll be doing time.

But what has their race got to do with it?

16 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

They'll be doing time for taking pictures? 

I expect so. Misconduct in a public office, serious stuff mate.

Got a feeling you work for the NHS? If you do, if you did something bad enough, you could be charged with the same offence, carries maximum sentence of life, although itd have to obviously be really serious for that sort of sentence.

4 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

They seem to have made it a race issue.

"Those Police Officers felt so safe, so untouchable,  that they felt they could take photographs of dead black girls and send them on." 

I doubt the fact they were black had anything to do with it. Probably two fairly young coppers who've never seen a dead body before, snapped a picture for their whatsapp lad group in a very distasteful and stupid moment, which will likely now cost them their careers. 

A sign of the tiktok times. 

These are the days we live in. I'm not saying there aren't racist folk living in the UK, clearly there are some, albeit a minority. However, the minute someone white does something against a non white then it's racially motivated. Honestly it's not hard to see why the Ethno-nationalist movements are gaining momentum.  

None of us know the full facts at the moment , but it's a fair bet that it's nothing to do with race . As far as I'm aware , the police don't just drop everything and start searching for a missing person until they've either been missing for some time , or information has been received that the missing person is in real and immediate danger(or is a young  child etc) , however,   the virtue signallers and general  soppy tarts of the country , will do their level best to make this a race issue , even if it turns out to be a black on black crime ( as statistics suggest it probably will be)..

The two police officers that took the pictures are a damned disgrace to their uniform , and to the human race !, it's a fare bet that they'll be young and stupid , have never had a real job before joining the police service , and will have been brought up on violent video games , where death was entertaining.  I truly hope that they get punished to the fullest extent of the law ,  what ever their colour turns out to be.

3 hours ago, mel b3 said:

None of us know the full facts at the moment , but it's a fair bet that it's nothing to do with race . As far as I'm aware , the police don't just drop everything and start searching for a missing person until they've either been missing for some time , or information has been received that the missing person is in real and immediate danger(or is a young  child etc) , however,   the virtue signallers and general  soppy tarts of the country , will do their level best to make this a race issue , even if it turns out to be a black on black crime ( as statistics suggest it probably will be)..

The two police officers that took the pictures are a damned disgrace to their uniform , and to the human race !, it's a fare bet that they'll be young and stupid , have never had a real job before joining the police service , and will have been brought up on violent video games , where death was entertaining.  I truly hope that they get punished to the fullest extent of the law ,  what ever their colour turns out to be.

Well said Mel, not a very good advert for the Police, but also not a very good way to remember the victims.

They were adults, not even missing 24 hours which is why the police didn’t search. 

Its racist of her to say that they didn’t search because it’s a black girl from a council estate. Making assumptions about a ‘white’ police force...

Whilst they should definitely continue to charge the officers, they should also make a strong comment about how disappointed they are that the mother is using this as an opportunity to stir racial hatred, and they will let her off at the moment due to her unimaginable grief, but if she continues down those lines they will have to arrest her for stirring racial hatred...

I don't understand why all these "woke" people, supposedly fighting for equality decide to stir up division based on race and highlight racism where it doesn't exist. All that does is cause racism, so stupid.

I'm still waiting for Henry to explain the link between these girls race and where the evidence for the link of institutional police racism, for all he knows the two officers could be black themselves.

If what is alleged is found to be true regardless of the colour of the victims or the officers, making excuses for them such as they are probably young, new to the force, never had a job before the force is not on even when you are saying they should be punished of course.   What is seriously worrying to me is that we seem to now be taking any old Tom, **** and Harry into What should be a respected profession.   It should be damn hard to get into the police and it isn’t.   

Wembley is one of those areas where there isn’t much trust between ethnic minorities or actually white people for that matter and the police.  This definitely needs to be worked on.    

Go ahead and charge her for racism I doubt she would care she lost her children (regardless of age) and allegedly some ignorant, pathetic excuses for human  beings treated her children’s dead bodies as amusement.  That is as sick as the person who killed them.  That should worry us.

14 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I don't understand why all these "woke" people, supposedly fighting for equality decide to stir up division based on race and highlight racism where it doesn't exist.

Simply because they are interested in stirring up division and the 'downfall' of our present society.  Race is unfortunately a very sensitive area in which the 'touch paper' is easily ignited and the flames need little fanning .......... not helped by a police force who are all at sea at present.

The police officers were just acting like the rest of the Facebook society.

After yesterday's stabbings in Glasgow one witness described as shocking the number of people who got phones out and started taking pictures of the victims. 

A few years ago a girl was raped, beaten and dumped unconscious on a street. No one notified the police but many stopped and took selfies with her.

Just now, toontastic said:

After yesterday's stabbings in Glasgow one witness described as shocking the number of people who got phones out and started taking pictures of the victims. 

A few years ago a girl was raped, beaten and dumped unconscious on a street. No one notified the police but many stopped and took selfies with her.

That's disgusting.

1 minute ago, toontastic said:

Yes a truly abhorrent development of every one having a good camera on their phone and feeling they should show the world.

There have been occasions when Police have had to ask for assistance and wait until the obligatory pictures are taken!

50 minutes ago, Sian said:

If what is alleged is found to be true regardless of the colour of the victims or the officers, making excuses for them such as they are probably young, new to the force, never had a job before the force is not on even when you are saying they should be punished of course.   What is seriously worrying to me is that we seem to now be taking any old Tom, **** and Harry into What should be a respected profession.   It should be damn hard to get into the police and it isn’t.   

Wembley is one of those areas where there isn’t much trust between ethnic minorities or actually white people for that matter and the police.  This definitely needs to be worked on.    

Go ahead and charge her for racism I doubt she would care she lost her children (regardless of age) and allegedly some ignorant, pathetic excuses for human  beings treated her children’s dead bodies as amusement.  That is as sick as the person who killed them.  That should worry us.

👍

Hello, despite the selfie photos which is truly shocking you have to ask your self why this group of people celebrating the ladies birthday did not leave the park all together as it stated the boy friend of 1 lady found her the following morning, were the 2 ladies left on their own,? Police say it's likely a stranger not in the group who may be the person who murdered these ladies just out enjoying their birthdays together, its all very vague, 

9 minutes ago, Fuddster said:

Does anyone actually know the race/colour of the two officers involved-or is just presumed they 're white as the victims were black?

might be useful before we hoist the racist flag.

Incredibly stupid.Bye Bye jobs.

f.

No we don't and again, does that mean anything, I would argue not, at least without any evidence that there was some sort of racial motivation.

The sad thing is, all these people going nuts on the BLM movement, accusing virtually the entire white population of racism, (which in my view is a form of racism in itself) is so counter intuitive.

Ive tried to work out there motivation and I've come to the conclusion, they do in fact believe a large proportion of the population are racist and can anyone really blame them. The government and deep state has been banging the racism drum needlessly for so many years no it's clearly made people paranoid, the sad thing is, it's leading to actual racism now, both from the far right who are made up of thickos and the far left who arrogantly believe they are so much more intelligent, educated and therefore are aware of people's unconscious bias that the general population don't see. The sad fact is, they are creating a racism problem that simply doesn't or didn't exist. I am watching it all and it makes me rather sad.

henry d - The heading, I would suggest, is intentionally inflammatory - "institutional police racism". Would you care to elaborate on why you chose these words, but failed to back them up?

It is this sort of coverage that fosters racism and really doesn't help anyone.

13 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

henry d - The heading, I would suggest, is intentionally inflammatory - "institutional police racism". Would you care to elaborate on why you chose these words, but failed to back them up?

It is this sort of coverage that fosters racism and really doesn't help anyone.

It’s what we used to call a ‘**** stirrer’. Nowadays a troll. 

It’s an absolutely disrespectful and despicable thing to do. 
Unless it can be proved the two coppers took the photos because of the race of the victims, or equally that their race was a factor in not searching for them from the outset, then it isn’t nor should be categorised as a race ‘issue’. It’s all just supposition isn’t it? 
I can understand the mothers reaction completely; she has just lost her children in a horrific manner,  but that doesn’t necessarily make it a race issue. For all we know the coppers would have done it regardless of race; it’s  not like they’re going to admit they did it because the victims were black, but there will be many who will claim it was so. 

46 minutes ago, AVB said:

It’s what we used to call a ‘**** stirrer’. Nowadays a troll. 

No according to henry I'm the troll, strange that isn't it. 

Obviously the police shouldn't have done it, regardless of the colour of the victim's.