My first perm

Thanks to a mate who’s helping me train my pup , I got my first perm today only rabbits at the moment,but it’s a start and relatively local , couldn’t be happier, I’m off to meet the farmer tomorrow eve so fingers crossed all goes well the air rifles going to get a dust off and a zeroing in ! 

I can remember getting my first permission, all 10 acres of it. Shot my first ducks and my first snipe on it....sadly I can't shoot there now due to the owner losing his land in a divorce and his ex wife's new man persuading her to sell up the land rather than letting the son inherit it. More of my areas history gone because of a damn social climber. Best of luck with it and future permissions.

42 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

I can remember getting my first permission, all 10 acres of it. Shot my first ducks and my first snipe on it....sadly I can't shoot there now due to the owner losing his land in a divorce and his ex wife's new man persuading her to sell up the land rather than letting the son inherit it. More of my areas history gone because of a damn social climber. Best of luck with it and future permissions.

👍 cheers 

Ok so just been to see farmer only a small farm, the area he wants me to shoot is ideal for the air rifle as there are houses backing onto to this field ,he rears cattle with about 2 dozen calf’s in the barn as usual crows and jackdaws everywhere so he wants me to remove these as well 

On 29/06/2020 at 19:50, sam triple said:

Ok so just been to see farmer only a small farm, the area he wants me to shoot is ideal for the air rifle as there are houses backing onto to this field ,he rears cattle with about 2 dozen calf’s in the barn as usual crows and jackdaws everywhere so he wants me to remove these as well 

Time to buy a hushpower if its close to houses, watch smallbore hunter on youtube.

26 minutes ago, sam triple said:

Yeah off down there this evening for a couple of hours , had a good chat Monday eve with him ,hopefully it’ll lead onto others 

Hello, get a few blackies farmer will be pleased, and your need to dispose off so ask best place, fire,tip, slurry pit, ? Good luck 

Well the wind finally stopped blowing long enough to have a proper go for a few hours last night so I set off with the new HW110; jab Hades and ambushed  a couple along a hedgerow second one was a cracking shot paced out at 46 yd’s hit it just below and slightly back of its ear really heard it crack as it hit home , dead instantly just kicked out a back leg as it went over ,got them home to butcher them I did one mrs did the other , she wants to make cushion covers from their hides ! 

1C57C4F5-23A9-4D42-9A9D-875B8F1C3A81.jpeg