Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bruno22rf

Excellent recipe website

Recommended Posts

Website that seems to give hints and tips that others don't - well worth a look GLEBE KITCHEN. Indian recipes to keep you going for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Hmmmm looks good. Barbecue Pit Boys is my reference.

Hell yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Website that seems to give hints and tips that others don't - well worth a look GLEBE KITCHEN. Indian recipes to keep you going for years.

Hello, interesting word bruno, going !!!!?? To much vinda loo 🤔😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a lot of work involved in doing it properly, but most things i.e. Curry Base Sauce can be done in bulk and frozen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

There's a lot of work involved in doing it properly, but most things i.e. Curry Base Sauce can be done in bulk and frozen.

Or even easier, just open a jar of Patak's in your favourite flavour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, amateur said:

Or even easier, just open a jar of Patak's in your favourite flavour

You honestly think that stuff is in the same league? Cook your own Curry once and you will smirk at people as they pick up that garbage in Tesco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

You honestly think that stuff is in the same league? Cook your own Curry once and you will smirk at people as they pick up that garbage in Tesco.

I used to buy, toast and grind the individual spices and make my own mixes, years ago.

Nothing wrong with a good commercial curry paste. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, amateur said:

I used to buy, toast and grind the individual spices and make my own mixes, years ago.

Nothing wrong with a good commercial curry paste. 

That actually sounds like fun - but we live 4 miles away from NATCO who sell just about any Indian ingredient over the counter at very cheap price - the factory in Buckingham makes most spices in house but it's also a warehouse for the foods made overseas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as you produce a curry to your liking, all is well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...