Gislane Maxwell F.B.I.

ditchman

looks as if jeffery epstiens "fixer/madame/gofer.confident.....has been arrested by the FBI.....................................now ...for some reason ..if i was a certain price of the realm .....i would be very concerned..

just as an EDIT..............what would be the odds of her getting dead whilst in custerdy.......

Edited by ditchman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, ditchman said:

looks as if jeffery epstiens "fixer/madame/gofer.confident.....has been arrested by the FBI.....................................now ...for some reason ..if i was a certain price of the realm .....i would be very concerned..

Should think they will need to empty her cell of any significant lengths of rope etc..

29 minutes ago, ditchman said:

link to story....https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-jeffrey-epstein-aide/2495762/

8 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

That's a bit like Mrs Merton asking Debbie Mcgee why she fell for the millionaire Paul Daniels.

yeah but.....................miss maxwell was Robert Maxwell's daughter...............................i think it is because its all to do with sex and drugs...

14 minutes ago, JDog said:

Why Maxwell chose to act for Epstein in the way it is alleged is a mystery.

All of the Maxwell money was stolen from the various Maxwell businesses (and mainly their pension funds). 

Presumably she wanted an 'expensive' lifestyle - and so needed to find someone to fund it.  She hadn't any pension funds to raid.

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

yeah but.....................miss maxwell was Robert Maxwell's daughter...............................i think it is because its all to do with sex and drugs...

How the other half live !!.. her dad fell off his yacht [sustaining errr injuries] her mate topped himself in prison..makes you glad to be umble..😉  

call me cynical .........but having an incling as to what Trump (POTAS) is like and his control and placement of cronies and (lick spittals)..................im wondering if he intends to use this (off scene's) ....as a "Banker"

1 hour ago, JDog said:

This is a very odd case.

Why Maxwell chose to act for Epstein in the way it is alleged is a mystery.

I think that if its proven she did then the motive will be sexual and/or a weird power dynamic between her and Epstein. Child sex offending by women is a lot more prevalent than is often credited.

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

All of the Maxwell money was stolen from the various Maxwell businesses (and mainly their pension funds). 

Presumably she wanted an 'expensive' lifestyle - and so needed to find someone to fund it.  She hadn't any pension funds to raid.

Hello, yes those who worked in the Oxford business lost millions in their pension funds

Just now, Zapp said:

I think that if its proven she did then the motive will be sexual and/or a weird power dynamic between her and Epstein. Child sex offending by women is a lot more prevalent than is often credited.

its about time someone mentioned that..............it started to rear its ugly head at the formation of PIE

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

yup

Hello, I would never of thought she would end up with the likes of Epstein 

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, yes those who worked in the Oxford business lost millions in their pension funds

Hello it was said there are still millions hidden away from the estate of the Maxwell's 

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its about time someone mentioned that..............it started to rear its ugly head at the formation of PIE

PIE is often thought of now as a freak anomaly splinter group but paedophile activism is alive and well, especially on social media.

The term they use now is "MAPs", or Minor Attracted Persons, and there is a concerted effort by MAP activists to normalise it.  It is, however, basically just sex offenders trying to open debate about ages of consent and legitimise what they want to do.

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

Correct.  The Maxwell children were left with very little after daddy jumped ship and have been reliant on contacts to help them along in the lifestyle they were used to

The prosecutors are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at her.  I suspect they may well be doing so because they want her to enter a plea deal in exchange for testifying against big fish who have been extensively linked to Maxwell and Epstein...

We often think that the scummiest people are right at the bottom of the food chain , the junkies and the child molesters etc , but all of this business just goes to show that the top of the food chain is a cesspit as well , the cesspit dwellers just wear better clothes.  

10 hours ago, Zapp said:

PIE is often thought of now as a freak anomaly splinter group but paedophile activism is alive and well, especially on social media.

The term they use now is "MAPs", or Minor Attracted Persons, and there is a concerted effort by MAP activists to normalise it.  It is, however, basically just sex offenders trying to open debate about ages of consent and legitimise what they want to do.

I'm gobsmacked. Do you mean that these people actually come out in the open and try to say that child abuse is ok ? . 

I sometimes feel like I'm living in some kind of alternative reality .

10 hours ago, Zapp said:

The prosecutors are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at her.  I suspect they may well be doing so because they want her to enter a plea deal in exchange for testifying against big fish who have been extensively linked to Maxwell and Epstein...

I'm sure you are right and I'm sure she will become their star witness

Andrew must be very worried, he's the big trophy 

2 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I'm sure you are right and I'm sure she will become their star witness

Andrew must be very worried, he's the big trophy 

If Trump is not connected to maxwell/epstien..........then i rekon he will be using it as a banker..