Gislane Maxwell F.B.I.

ditchman

3 hours ago, Mickeydredd said:

I have an opinion, not a belief, not saying I will be right or you will be.  Just expressing my opinion on a discussion forum....isn't that their purpose?

I do however have some insight that the Maxwells personally do not have wealth (or at least didn't a few years ago)

Interesting that the friend you quoted as evidence of her staying quiet actually agrees with us.

Ghislaine Maxwell will not say anything about Prince Andrew, says friend

Laura Goldman says she expects Maxwell to seek plea deal over charges relating to exploitation of young girls

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/04/ghislaine-maxwell-will-not-say-anything-about-prince-andrew-says-friend

I wish I was as "poor" as her.

Net Worth:

Ghislaine Maxwell’s net worth is approximately said to be around $10 million. In 2000, she bought a hometown in New York City for $4.95 million. Later on, she sold that for $15 million. There is not much information available regarding her assets or whereabouts. We will update you as soon as possible.

https://otakukart.com/240701/ghislaine-maxwell-net-worth-in-2020/

Of course you can have an opinion, but you might want to reconsider it seeing as your facts don't seem to hold up to investigation.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I only posted the link to the video as the poster above mentioned it, I didn't use that as evidence to back my opinion up.

Ghislaine Maxwell’s net worth is approximately said to be around $10 million. In 2000, she bought a hometown in New York City for $4.95 million. Later on, she sold that for $15 million.  So by simple deduction, that is her worth.....Ahh well, if it is on that site it must be true😁😁 I wonder if she bought it in her own name or with her own funds....?

There is not much information available regarding her assets or whereabouts.  Lolol

Perhaps I know more than your google search revealed on a gossip site. 😉 Perhaps you should also read a little more of the gossip on that site though and you may get a little insight into her.

I really couldn't give a monkeys if she squeals or not, I just don't think she will.  Lets wait and see rather than speculate or try to "prove" my opinion wrong huh?  

ps this is who wrote your article....great source.....lolol

Aishwarya Nair is a writer, reader and content creator. She hails from Mumbai, India, and has always loved writing about movies and tv shows..You can reach her at AshwariyaNair@OtakuKart.com

pps "my facts" lol

Edited by Mickeydredd

On 04/07/2020 at 17:54, Retsdon said:

Under UK law cousins can legally marry.

With restrictions, only if no cousin to cousin marriage has taken place in the previous generation.(may even have been two generations) I know this because we had a cousin to cousin marriage take place in our family after the war when a relative of my mother lost her husband, killed in Burma and she re married to her cousin some time later.

It wasn't easy, the registrar took about a year before he issued the licence while he checked on who her mother and father were, who his mother and father were and how they were all related. Only when he was satisfied there was no other inter marriage would he give the go ahead. By this time they were both in their 40s and children were unlikely

I feel I have to pitch in on this. It seems that GM was not stupid enough to exploit under age girls. The girls were nieve, impressionable, easily led with out doubt and way out of their depth but above the age of consent.

so illegal?

Edited by Vince Green

29 minutes ago, Mickeydredd said:

Actually, I only posted the link to the video as the poster above mentioned it, I didn't use that as evidence to back my opinion up.

Ghislaine Maxwell’s net worth is approximately said to be around $10 million. In 2000, she bought a hometown in New York City for $4.95 million. Later on, she sold that for $15 million.  So by simple deduction, that is her worth.....Ahh well, if it is on that site it must be true😁😁 I wonder if she bought it in her own name or with her own funds....?

There is not much information available regarding her assets or whereabouts.  Lolol

Perhaps I know more than your google search revealed on a gossip site. 😉 Perhaps you should also read a little more of the gossip on that site though and you may get a little insight into her.

I really couldn't give a monkeys if she squeals or not, I just don't think she will.  Lets wait and see rather than speculate or try to "prove" my opinion wrong huh?  

ps this is who wrote your article....great source.....lolol

Aishwarya Nair is a writer, reader and content creator. She hails from Mumbai, India, and has always loved writing about movies and tv shows..You can reach her at AshwariyaNair@OtakuKart.com

pps "my facts" lol

That was simply one online source. I've seen others that suggest she has a home in London worth at least £1.5 million. I've also seen reports that over the last year she has moved significant funds between various bank accounts. The home she was arrested at in New Hampshire was valued at over $1 million. There is rarely smoke without fire and people with her connections don't tend to be poor, but yes we'll see.

Happy to bet a tenner for charity that she plea bargains.

19 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I feel I have to pitch in on this. It seems that GM was not stupid enough to exploit under age girls. The girls were nieve, impressionable, easily led with out doubt and way out of their depth but above the age of consent.

so illegal?

The age of consent in the USA is not necessarily the same as in the UK

19 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

so illegal?

I can't remember the source but I believe one of the girls was aged 14. Not that there aren't countries that that is the legal AOC but certainly it's not the norm.

Perhaps I know more than your google search revealed on a gossip site. 😉

If you did actually know more about the Maxwells, you wouldn't be saying she will keep quiet. It isn't rocket science. Feel free to admit your error when she starts blabbing.

9 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Happy to bet a tenner for charity that she plea bargains.

Hell, why not.  You're on. 👌

8 hours ago, Gordon R said:

If you did actually know more about the Maxwells, you wouldn't be saying she will keep quiet. It isn't rocket science. Feel free to admit your error when she starts blabbing.

Like I say, we will see. 

"US prosecutors say Ms Maxwell is an "extreme" flight risk, with three passports, an international network of wealthy friends, and "absolutely no reason to stay in the United States and face the possibility of a lengthy prison sentence"

Hope they don't give her bail.......

Edited by Mickeydredd

11 hours ago, amateur said:

The age of consent in the USA is not necessarily the same as in the UK

It varies state to state. The Federal law says 12 but most states say 16.Although many states, especially in the south, strangely allow people to marry younger than 16 

11 hours ago, Gordon R said:

It looks like Clinton my be the big fish they are really after

7 hours ago, Vince Green said:

It varies state to state. The Federal law says 12 but most states say 16.Although many states, especially in the south, strangely allow people to marry younger than 16 

Florida, where Epstein did most of his diddling, has an age of consent of 18

On 05/07/2020 at 09:31, Mickeydredd said:

I know of someone who was well placed in, shall we say secretive organisations, who who informed a family friend of Robert Maxwell's 'suicide' 2 weeks before it happened.

Make of that what you will, but its a true story.

3 hours ago, amateur said:

Florida, where Epstein did most of his diddling, has an age of consent of 18

You have to be careful about the term age of consent because it doesn't mean quite the same thing in america as it does here. It tends to mean the age at which you can obtain a licence to marry without parental approval.

Some States still allow marriage with parental approval as young as 12, New Hampshire does for example but in the deep south in particular its only fairly recently that anything other than the Federal age of 12 was observed, specially in rural areas..

Even then, the reason for raising the age of consent (marriage) had nothing to do with protecting young girls from sexual predators.   It was because so many teenage marriages resulted  in break ups and kids having to be raised by the State and ending up in crime and addiction. Nothing about Paedos.

Basically in America a rich paedo can do what he likes, rich talks.

If the FBI is going after this now its not about the girls, they have always been expendable

its about the high profile targets they want to bring down because they are on their wanted list. Bring down Clinton and your name will be up there with the likes of Elliot Ness on the wall of fame.for all time.

On 03/07/2020 at 05:39, mel b3 said:

We often think that the scummiest people are right at the bottom of the food chain , the junkies and the child molesters etc , but all of this business just goes to show that the top of the food chain is a cesspit as well , the cesspit dwellers just wear better clothes.  

I'm gobsmacked. Do you mean that these people actually come out in the open and try to say that child abuse is ok ? . 

I sometimes feel like I'm living in some kind of alternative reality .

Yes. They dress it up as a "kink" and then say you shouldn't "kink shame". They talk about Foucault and queer theory. Do you know what Foucault says? That if a child is raped by an adult it's only the fact that someone calls it "rape" that causes trauma and pain in the child. This is so utterly ridiculous, we know this from the hundreds of thousands of girls who are married too young and suffer their whole lives even though it's considered culturally "normal". It isn't right for humans, and the body knows. It's why we have an age of consent below which you are not considered to have capacity to consent. It's to protect you from grooming, making you think it's what you want when it will actually hurt you.

"Queer theory" is about queering the boundaries and that includes age. You can't have queer theory without paedophilia. 

A not very "secretive organisation" where they leak dramatic stuff like an impending "suicide" or "murder". I'm surprised the "family friend" didn't rush to the Police to inform them of foul play.

Then again, it was probably time to get another round in.