Gislane Maxwell F.B.I.

ditchman

15 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

A not very "secretive organisation" where they leak dramatic stuff like an impending "suicide" or "murder". I'm surprised the "family friend" didn't rush to the Police to inform them of foul play.

Then again, it was probably time to get another round in.

Oh! A couple of appreciative responses and he's going to milk it for all its worth... do continue, you're on a roll!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, treetree said:

I know of someone who was well placed in, shall we say secretive organisations, who who informed a family friend of Robert Maxwell's 'suicide' 2 weeks before it happened.

Make of that what you will, but its a true story.

no round tip trees house

OK, I really shouldn't say, but its Dave from the Legion, the pub, not the French foreign version, though he did serve with them, before he was begged to join the SAS (he was the first man into the Iranian Embassy). He's taking it easy now, feels he's done his bit since tracking down Bin Laden with the Americans (apparently they asked for him specifically because his beard was spot on and hes really good with accents.). 

He's decided to call time on all that now though, and can be found collecting trolleys at Morrisons 3 days a week.

There, all happy now!

32 minutes ago, treetree said:

OK, I really shouldn't say, but its Dave from the Legion, the pub, not the French foreign version, though he did serve with them, before he was begged to join the SAS (he was the first man into the Iranian Embassy). He's taking it easy now, feels he's done his bit since tracking down Bin Laden with the Americans (apparently they asked for him specifically because his beard was spot on and hes really good with accents.). 

He's decided to call time on all that now though, and can be found collecting trolleys at Morrisons 3 days a week.

There, all happy now!

No, sounds like garbage, even if what you say is true, your mates probably a Walt, besides which, why would the sas know anything about an assassination in America. 

Begged to join the sas! I give up

This is getting as good as the Burnley Dave thread.

First man into Iranian embassy lol.

6 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

No, sounds like garbage, even if what you say is true, your mates probably a Walt, besides which, why would the sas know anything about an assassination in America. 

Begged to join the sas! I give up

This is getting as good as the Burnley Dave thread.

First man into Iranian embassy lol.

humour-bypass.gif

15 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Well it doesn't suprise me, he believes some secret organisation whacked Epstein, but apparently told him.

No comment on his earlier posts but the "Dave from the Legion" bit was clearly tongue in cheek.

7 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

No comment on his earlier posts but the "Dave from the Legion" bit was clearly tongue in cheek.

I find the whole thing tongue in cheek, including the bit where he was told 2 weeks in advance by a secret organisation that Epstein would be killed.

21 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Well it doesn't suprise me, he believes some secret organisation whacked Epstein, but apparently told him.

Careful, or I'll be setting Dave onto you.

He does freelance work now, since Morrisons had to let him go as he was actually working undercover as part of that massive recent drugs bust. He would follow them round the aisles listening in. All came to a head though when there was a spillage in aisle 12, and he left the target and instead chose to sort the spillage out before someone slipped. That's just the kind of guy he is.

1 hour ago, treetree said:

There, all happy now!

That sounds like someone on here from a while back.  All of that and some nonsense about packs of bacon and RBL collection tins...

All jesting aside, I can see how my original post might have been met with raised eyebrows ( though I stand by it), even if you think its cobblers, just have a quick Google of Robert Maxwell's involvement with various intelligence services and what he was up to beyond diddling thousands out of their pension. Fascinating stuff

49 minutes ago, Zapp said:

That sounds like someone on here from a while back.  All of that and some nonsense about packs of bacon and RBL collection tins...

Not sure I remember any jiggery pokery about bacon but I do remember the massive fibber with the RBL collection tins. 

Back on topic, there's only going to be 1 of 2 outcomes to all this. Either she will sing like a canary and lots of people will be arrested, or she'll fall down some slippery steps.

P.S. I know Dave from the Legion. He's gen.

1 hour ago, treetree said:

Careful, or I'll be setting Dave onto you.

He does freelance work now, since Morrisons had to let him go as he was actually working undercover as part of that massive recent drugs bust. He would follow them round the aisles listening in. All came to a head though when there was a spillage in aisle 12, and he left the target and instead chose to sort the spillage out before someone slipped. That's just the kind of guy he is.

Since my sense of humour update, I now get it 😂👍

On 06/07/2020 at 16:38, Mr_Nobody said:

Ghislaine Maxwell’s net worth is approximately said to be around $10 million. In 2000, she bought a hometown in New York City for $4.95 million. Later on, she sold that for $15 million. There is not much information available regarding her assets or whereabouts. We will update you as soon as possible.

And do not exclude her share of the art collection hanging in Epstein residences.... eg "Bill in a blue dress"....😂.

I suspect the PW Norfolk Democrat will tell us that  it is a fake up....?  ....🤣

Edited by harkom
Malposition of PW

23 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I find the whole thing tongue in cheek, including the bit where he was told 2 weeks in advance by a secret organisation that Epstein would be killed.

He was told R Maxwell would commit suicide not Epstein...