Gislane Maxwell F.B.I.

ditchman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

Get your teeth around this then.......................if you delve into it further....you will find that Patricia Hewitt was involved to .....but when it became a hot potatoe she dropped her close association with the paper/document that wanted consentual age to be dropped to 10 years old and also in the paper it was pointed out that the author / authors / supportors wanted incest leagalised...........

My thoughts on this are . Incest is pretty distasteful to any right thinking / normal person ,  but , as long as it's between two consenting adults,  then no matter how distasteful,  you're not hurting others (how the hell would you approach that subject with your sister 😲).

Sex with ten year olds isn't just distasteful,  it's just pure evil !. 

It's impossible to get my head around the minds of people that think this behaviour is acceptable (I always try to see the alternative point of view , even if I don't agree with it). But as human beings , aren't we all programmed to protect the young and the vulnerable? , I'm fiercely defensive of my own kids(even now that they're grown up), but its just instinctive to defend all children and vulnerable people , isn't it ?.

I've searched my brain , and the best word that I can find to describe it all , is , disturbing. 

17 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

As was said to me long ago. Never ever forget that whatever the outcome you brief still goes home at 5 o'clock for tea. If there's ever any suggestion of here doing, effectively, a life sentence, and assuming there is something to squeal about, she'll squeal.

We will just have to agree to disagree and wait and see who is right.

1 hour ago, Mickeydredd said:

We will just have to agree to disagree and wait and see who is right.

If she wants a plea bargain and a reduced sentence she will have to give them something. She can have the best lawyers in the land but if it goes to trial she's gambling on the jury and on the judge if found guilty. As she's looking at 35 years  I'd guess she will be singing like a canary.

The American justice system can be very persuasive. I don't know if you remember the YouTube channel FPSRussia? The guy who ran that ended up doing two months inside and had over $400,000 worth of guns taken from him for possession of marijuana. They gave him the choice of that or risking a 20-25 year conviction if he wanted to contest the charges.

Edited by Danger-Mouse

25 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Children born to close relatives have high rates or genetic disorders. The biological reason why we aren’t attracted to relatives. 

I hadn't even considered breeding,  the swamp just gets deeper 😣

can't help wondering if some the involved parties were using the encrypted mobiles that police de-coded this week-resulting in major OCG arrests,guns,drugs cars etc seized.

HRH Andrew won't taking any oversea's trips to anywhere the FBI has jurisdiction.

oh dear-what will your Mum say?

f.

1 hour ago, Fuddster said:

can't help wondering if some the involved parties were using the encrypted mobiles that police de-coded this week-resulting in major OCG arrests,guns,drugs cars etc seized.

HRH Andrew won't taking any oversea's trips to anywhere the FBI has jurisdiction.

oh dear-what will your Mum say?

f.

They’ve been decoded for quite some time I think! 

16 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

If she wants a plea bargain and a reduced sentence she will have to give them something. She can have the best lawyers in the land but if it goes to trial she's gambling on the jury and on the judge if found guilty. As she's looking at 35 years  I'd guess she will be singing like a canary.

We will see in due course.

i still think she will do the time if she gets it.

I think it is delusional to think she won't spill the beans. It is her only chance of ever leaving prison.

I loved her friend who basically said she would stand by Andrew and not dish the dirt. It suggests that there is dirt to dish. They never think through what they are saying.

9 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

It suggests that there is dirt to dish.

It is pretty much inconceivable that there is no dirt - I think we know enough to be 100% certain that Epstein was toxic and anyone who remained 'on close friendly terms' is going to be at best 'associated'.

The question is is the dirt;

1. Embarrassing and showing foolishness in choice of friends, but not criminal, and was terminated when (or before) Epstein was initially exposed as an offender.
  2. Highly embarrassing and potentially criminal - in that close contact with Epstein remained after it was known he was an offender, and potentially lying about matters to try to cover up the trail.  I'm not convinced by his 'explanations' etc.
  3. Criminal - in that illegal activity took place - offences were committed.

Trump appears to have either managed to cover the trail well, or to have severed his friendship with Epstein early on - so will probably get away with level 1 dirt.  It is possible (though seems unlikely) that he was not aware of the full scope of Epstein's activities at the time.  I think there is enough evidence of an early termination of friendship to get him 'off the hook'.

Clinton, Woody Allen, Elon Musk etc., I don't know enough to know.

Price Andrew at least falls into dirt category 2 - as he very clearly continued to remain close to Epstein after his initial time spent inside.  It remains to be seen if he falls into category 3.

There seems little doubt that Maxwell herself is clearly in category 3.

You clearly do not know the Maxwells

Don't know her and wouldn't want to. A quote from " a friend" is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. The friend isn't facing the rest of her life in prison. She will take a deal - end of. 

8 hours ago, Mickeydredd said:

I don't know the Maxwells.

I do know that a 58 year old woman who has lived a life of privilege and luxury doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in a Federal Maximum security prison. She may or may not say anything about Andrew but Epstein had plenty of other friends.

18 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

I do know that a 58 year old woman who has lived a life of privilege and luxury doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in a Federal Maximum security prison. 

A life provided by wealthy (and dodgy) friends.  How many such friends will she still have if she blabs?  Out of jail and into the down and outs hostel......hmmmm

Out of jail and into the down and outs hostel......hmmmm

Bit of a quantum leap. You cling to the belief she won't talk, but she has no option if she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in prison. 

I don't think she will be short of a bit of money. She paid £150k for security, after Epstein's death.

I have an opinion, not a belief, not saying I will be right or you will be.  Just expressing my opinion on a discussion forum....isn't that their purpose?

I do however have some insight that the Maxwells personally do not have wealth (or at least didn't a few years ago)

Edited by Mickeydredd

7 minutes ago, clangerman said:

........ it’s every man for himself if she’s got the dirt on the duke of dork ............ (Perhaps it's "Sort it 007" and she’s) going under the bus 

I wonder what the odds are on her testifying

Edited by amateur