Shot Pigeons

Topgun113

3 hours ago, Topgun113 said:

Thanks rim fire, too many people on here who are way to negative on this forum 

This happens to be a brilliant forum full of helpful people always ready to give advice and help newcomers into the sport,  you've only been on it two minutes and already your running it down,  57 posts and your selling pigeons to pigeon shooters🤠

6 minutes ago, HAYBURN said:

It's not just pigeon shooter that use this forum, pigeon shooters have different interests, different jobs, Hobbes and contacts.

😉

I agree totally but it does not excuse slagging the members off , it is not full of negative people, I personally have had a lot of help and met some very good people from here.

Hi Topgun 113 . It was myself in defence of someone else who started rabbit gate !! I agree it can get frustrating sometimes when people have no intention of buyIng your items but still feel the need to vent their negative opinions but as a few have already said stick with it it mate cuz thankfully it’s only a very very small minority who feel the need to stick their hooter in but nearly All the rest of the people on this forum are only willing to help And all ya have to do is ask .. 🤙

14 minutes ago, Douburr said:

Hi Topgun 113 . It was myself in defence of someone else who started rabbit gate !! I agree it can get frustrating sometimes when people have no intention of buyIng your items but still feel the need to vent their negative opinions but as a few have already said stick with it it mate cuz thankfully it’s only a very very small minority who feel the need to stick their hooter in but nearly All the rest of the people on this forum are only willing to help And all ya have to do is ask .. 🤙

Without negativity😁😁😁😁😁

9 hours ago, Chezney said:

There’s a pinned post in the wanted section, not sure if they’re still buying but worth having a read 

Thanks very much! 👍🏻

9 hours ago, Douburr said:

Glad I'm not the only person that thinks it, was once told if I have nothing positive to say then don't say it at all 👍🏻 all the best mate 👌🏻

Just to put in my penny worth, I bought some 20 bore cartridges from Topgun113 for a good price whilst I was staying near the New Forest and found him to be an exceptionally pleasant guy to deal with. He also threw in a couple of extra boxes for nothing. 

All is not what you read.

OB

18 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

Just to put in my penny worth, I bought some 20 bore cartridges from Topgun113 for a good price whilst I was staying near the New Forest and found him to be an exceptionally pleasant guy to deal with. He also threw in a couple of extra boxes for nothing. 

All is not what you read.

OB

Thanks OB and likewise! Hope you're all well 👍🏻 And getting out with the 20b and finding a few 

On 03/07/2020 at 13:44, Douburr said:

100%, just have a look at recent post of mine someone helpfully posted a link to SGC site showing the item, sorry an item as it was actually different to what I was selling at half the price! Brilliant that they took it upon themselves to try and derail my sale, which unfortunately for them didn't work! Why you would do that is beyond me, if the item is of no use to you keep out of it!

19 minutes ago, button said:

100%, just have a look at recent post of mine someone helpfully posted a link to SGC site showing the item, sorry an item as it was actually different to what I was selling at half the price! Brilliant that they took it upon themselves to try and derail my sale, which unfortunately for them didn't work! Why you would do that is beyond me, if the item is of no use to you keep out of it!

Couldn't agree more 👍🏻