Crows Crows Crows-all i seem to be shooting atm!

A revisit trip for me up to the yard where the farmer stores his wrapped silage bales and the crows just love pecking holes in them spoiling the bales! A late set up due to prior commitments but manage another 30 down and as of yet no crows back up there so a happy farmer! The birds decoyed well in a stiff breeze and I actually managed to shoot fairly well which is a rare occurrence indeed! As always hope you all enjoy the video footage and let me know your thoughts. Apologies for the intro the gloomy light of the barn is apparently NOT conducive to good film but lesson learnt on that one until I can get a better camera at least! If you like the footage don't be shy subscribe to my channel as there'll be plenty more videos going up!

You are getting really good at this, well done.👍

Some excellent shooting in an unusual location,  some of my best corvid bags have been around the farm building on dairy (and pig) farms.
The natural hide opportunities certainly make the birds less cautious.

I bet you are becoming that Farmer's best friend.🙂

Great shooting, a pleasure to watch. Nicely shot video too, the combination of cameras works well and enjoyed the commentary. Just wish you would post two versions of the video - one for the youth audience and one for us purists who can enjoy the sound of gunfire without any irritating  background music!