More Racial Profiling Accusations

Danger-Mouse

Just now, oowee said:

Rightly so. 

Rather stuck between a rock and a hard place then aren't they?

Can't stop and search one of the groups that has a high incidence for being involved in knife crime without being accused of targeting them and being racist.

Result, crime in those communities goes up so the police are called on to act and when they do they are called racist again.

What exactly are the police supposed to do?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

That doesn’t actually exist ? How can you be so sure, I’m afraid I find it easier to believe the tens of thousands of black peoples accounts of what actually exists than the 99% white people’s versions of what they think exists on a forum ! 

I'm not looking for a argument, genuinely I'm interested, I see no discrimination or racism at all. How exactly are BAME people disadvantaged in this country? to be honest the only real discrimination is in reverse, which is governments fault with special laws for protected characteristics and positive discrimination for jobs.

There is a significant black and Asian community just up the road from me, many of whom I pass the time of day with.

All of them are, or were, in the Royal Navy. I asked a couple of the boys and girls what they thought about the way they interacted with the police since most are from the Caribean and some from Africa. They have no "history" of dealing with the British police.

The consensus was if you don`t commit crime, and, should you have interaction with the police, treat them as you yourself would like to be treated. You won`t have any trouble.

None of those to whom I spoke had ever had an encounter with the British police that they thought was in any way racially motivated. Those from African countries in particular thought that the British police where brilliant. Courteous, fair, incorruptable and far less likely to resort to random violence than the police that many were used to dealing with in their country of origin.

32 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Rather stuck between a rock and a hard place then aren't they?

Can't stop and search one of the groups that has a high incidence for being involved in knife crime without being accused of targeting them and being racist.

Result, crime in those communities goes up so the police are called on to act and when they do they are called racist again.

The government doesn't care about the BAME communities, in which case the police don't have a cat in hell's chance.

57 minutes ago, oowee said:

The government doesn't care about the BAME communities, in which case the police don't have a cat in hell's chance.

The Met police follow Mr Khan's orders and I'm sure you've noticed he is a member of that community. Incidentally it was Sadiq who first stopped stop and search and then restarted it when knife crime and murders in London skyrocketed.

You seem to be suggesting that the government itself is racist. May I suggest you question Rishi, or even better Priti about that?

24 minutes ago, mudpatten said:

"The government doesn`t care about the BAME communities"

Perhaps the government have come to the same conclusion that many others have.

And that is precisely why we have the BLM protests.

1 hour ago, Mr_Nobody said:

they could try telling the truth for a change unless it’s now normal to drag everyone out and cuff them up asap for a search this was NO normal stop and everyone knows it 

4 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

The Met police follow Mr Khan's orders and I'm sure you've noticed he is a member of that community. Incidentally it was Sadiq who first stopped stop and search and then restarted it when knife crime and murders in London skyrocketed.

You seem to be suggesting that the government itself is racist. May I suggest you question Rishi, or even better Priti about that?

Priti is *****'s boss not Khan. ****** = Cressida

1 minute ago, clangerman said:

they could try telling the truth for a change unless it’s now normal to drag everyone out and cuff them up asap for a search this was NO normal stop and everyone knows it 

^^^^^^ This would be a starter for 10. 

Edited by oowee

Sick to death of all this BLM carp. Every time you switch on the TV it is about a racist incident , when will it be realised that multi cultureism doesnt work  ,we've tried it and it failed disastrously.  The only harmony will be if everyone lives apart , then we will be happy. They can all go back to Africa , India , Asia and Pakistan and live happily ever after if they dont need whites. 

49 minutes ago, mudpatten said:

"The government doesn`t care about the BAME communities"

Perhaps the government have come to the same conclusion that many others have.

What conclusion is that then?

3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

They can all go back to Africa , India , Asia and Pakistan and live happily ever after if they dont need whites. 

And that's just a stupid statement.

Edited by 12gauge82

7 minutes ago, oowee said:

And that is precisely why we have the BLM protests.

Ah yes the gullible fools drawn into supporting an anti-capitalist, marxist movement in the desire to virtue signal. 

The Twitter mob's trendy protest of the month. 

That movement has no genuine complaint in the UK. Our police don't kill many people and when they do they have a reason because in the UK even a police officer can't get away with shooting someone without a full enquiry into the reason for pulling the trigger.

We're not America.

8 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Ah yes the gullible fools drawn into supporting an anti-capitalist, marxist movement in the desire to virtue signal. 

The Twitter mob's trendy protest of the month. 

That movement has no genuine complaint in the UK. Our police don't kill many people and when they do they have a reason because in the UK even a police officer can't get away with shooting someone without a full enquiry into the reason for pulling the trigger.

We're not America.

Lets not conflate the the basic BLM principle of equality with the anti capitalist etc durge.

Your right we are not the US but look above at the comments listed here and the problem is closer to home than many lead themselves to believe. 

Right this is very topical issue, so we've let it slide for a while. But once again we are going to revert to the site rules: 

These topics and ones on cats require constant monitoring and removal of offensive posts. Pigeon Watch is not the place for this discussion. Thanks.