2003 porsche cayene

eddoakley

Time to sell this as I've not driven it for at least 4 months!

A nice tidy example of Porsche's family vehicle.

4.8l v8 auto with tiptronic. 

Silver with black leather.

After market wheels which are quite understated and look smart. (Just remembered the brand- Vossen)

Owned by me for 7-8 years and loved every minute.

Clock shows 150k plus but engine was changed a few years back to one which had covered less than half of that. No receipts unfortunately so you'll have to take my word for it.

Well maintained by local garage.

I'd say it's in remarkably good condition for its age and at first glance it's immaculate but as with anything this age you can find a few small marks if you look hard enough.

Interior is also in very good condition.

Plenty of pics available and any trial welcome for serious buyers. Currently had a flat battery so give me a little notice if you want to test drive.

I'll put a new MOT on it for the lucky new owner.

Genuinely sad to see this go as I've enjoyed it more than any other vehicle I've owned but I just don't use it any more.

Located Np44.

An awful lot of vehicle for £3000!!

Pm me with an email address for pics.

Thanks

Edd

40 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Nice motor but I rode in the rear seat of a newish one a few weeks ago and it was like sitting on a board.  Still a tidy motor.

I think the newer ones are very different.

Much more comfort in these older ones and of course that v8 growl. I'd consider another, newer one but they are all vw diesels or now hybrids and just don't have the same appeal.

Edd

4 hours ago, eddoakley said:

I think the newer ones are very different.

Much more comfort in these older ones and of course that v8 growl. I'd consider another, newer one but they are all vw diesels or now hybrids and just don't have the same appeal.

Edd

Yes, agree with you.  I'm a V8 lover anyway. Had  friend down in Lunnon who had one of the V8s and enjoyed our drives in that.   At three grand that will make a very nice run about hunting set of whels for someone.  The Tax/Insurance and fuel bill might deter some.  Could it run on LPG ?

3 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Yes, agree with you.  I'm a V8 lover anyway. Had  friend down in Lunnon who had one of the V8s and enjoyed our drives in that.   At three grand that will make a very nice run about hunting set of whels for someone.  The Tax/Insurance and fuel bill might deter some.  Could it run on LPG ?

It's not too bad on tax and insurance probably due to its age, i think it's £220 tax, and as for fuel I just never looked! I've never really used it that much since I bought it as it's always been a second vehicle, I usually jump in a van most mornings.

On a run it really isn't bad as at (ahem) 70mph on the motorway it's hardly doing anything. I'm sure it would go faster but of course I never tried.

Nice to put your foot down and hear that growl.

Edd