Pulsar Quantum Lite XQ30V

mick miller

My XQ30V is up for sale. I'm upgrading to a thermal add-on and can use that as a spotter or add-on so this is now up for grabs.
It's in excellent condition at just over a year old, which means it is still under warranty for peace of mind (Pulsar offer a 3 year warranty). Original receipt will be supplied.
Everything is there, both battery cages, soft/hard case, wrist strap, instructions (who needs those right?), leads, original box etc.

Never dropped, no dings or scrapes, always kept in a warm dry room except when in use. Lenses clear, eyecup fine. The batteries are not included and, for anyone wanting to buy, I would recommend the EBL cells from Amazon (or elsewhere), they're much better than the alternatives. Comes with the Pulsar padded neckstrap (accessory) for easier, more comfortable use.

I prefer these to the new axiom key. Despite the Key being more compact the FOV is much wider with the old style and you can quickly scan fields etc. to see what is about. Will detect hares, foxes etc easily out to 500m and deer much further still. A great entry into thermal if you've not dipped your toe before and affordably priced at...

£900 inc. p&p. (batteries not included).

pulsar-quantum-lite-xq30v.jpg